𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

|| 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ||
037

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
038

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado

"y/n where have you been? you must get ready this instant!" the brothel madame yelled from afar as she caught sight of my returning figure.

the brothel madame had been disappointed with me earlier this morning because i made iguro-san scram. she lend me books about how brothels and prostitutes work and should act like, not leaving my side until i finish those books.

but i was able to deceive her into thinking that i'm not feeling well, she left me in the room to get some medicine and while she's gone, i scurried off towards the roof where i met with the other three. 

now that i'm back, and caught by the brothel madame, i'm pretty sure she'll lock me in the room the next time i entered it. the way she's looking at me with her furrowed brows, and a nasty scowl on her face is evident and enough for me to know that it's either i run away from her or get caught with her rumble. 

"you, woman, have a lot of explaining to do!"

"earlier this morning, you told me you were sick and thus i've gotten medicine only to find out you left the room without my permission. not only that, you were gone for almost half a day. where have you been?" 

"we are about to open, you have to get dolled up because there is a line of customers wanting to purchase you." 

rumbled the brothel madame as she grab hold of my arm, starting to drag me towards the room where she'll doll me up. 

i don't have the time to argue with her, i have to change into my demon hunter uniform and head towards the tokito house where tanjiro's waiting. upon reaching the room, she pushed me inside before getting herself in, then closing the door shut as she demand me to get change while she fix my hair.

"sorry about this." i mumbled before coming up to her back and chopping the back of her neck to knock her out for this night. 

"now, i should get ready." 

✰★✰

third person pov

ogimoto house: inosuke

inosuke who's been waiting patiently for tanjiro and y/n to come over the house have finally lost his cool. 

"the day's already ended and they still hasn't come, those dumbasses! souchiro dumb, y/n dumb!"

"i'm gonna make my move and pig assault its chest!"

for some unknown reason, inosuke's able to pronounce y/n's name without difficulty or mispronunciation, but it doesn't go the same as pronouncing tanjiro and zenitsu's name. 

reaching his limits of waiting, inosuke jumped and destroyed the ceiling with his neck where he called the mice that works for uzui.

"mice, my blades!"

suddenly two muscular mice came into view, it's carrying inosuke's blade. these are tengen's familiars: the 'shino-beast' buff mice. they underwent special training and have high intelligence, they have enough physical strength to carry a blade on their own.

"time to go kill some demons, pig assault!" shouted inosuke as he kicked the doors off before roaming around the brothel to find a secret passage underground just like what y/n told him earlier.