𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

warning: mentions of spoilers in the manga

|| 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ||
057

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 ||
058

ꨄ︎

y/n tsugikuni

the battle has begun a few minutes ago. i knew from the start that oyakata-sama must be planning some sort of a surprise attack to caught muzan off-guard, and he did but the plan miserably failed when muzan can't die from just getting his head cut off.

the man himself is built different, and will only die if he's exposed in the sunlight. i should distance myself from him because he might take the chance to devour me, or worse might devour nezuko once he saw her. 

the pillars are now fighting amongst random weak demons but i'm worried about them encountering an upper moon. and i'm sure that they'll take a lot of damage from the fight, after all killing an upper moon is equivalent to being good as dead after the fight. spoke from experience, when i first face upper moon three with kyojuro. it was me who died, but survived because of me being a demon.

i remembered the time where shinobu-san told me about my fast healing phase. she saw how my wounds and flesh are healing and closing the gap that was made by the hand that was pierced in my stomach, and she told me that she'll keep quiet until she finds out what is wrong with me.

at first i had my doubts, and even considered myself a demon after how shinobu witnessed my body regenerate. i'm glad she kept her promise, and didn't expose me to the demon slayer corps for all these months. she probably figured out that i am a demon, and kept quiet about it until our reunion arrives.

and now that everyone, the pillars and my cousin know about my identity then there is no going back now. this is my fate, and i am to move forward and end everything today. 

this is why, everything is so familiar.

this is why, everything about everyone is familiar.

why i felt like i've known them my whole lives, and why i'm comfortable with opening up to everyone without have difficulties. 

we're stuck in an endless cycle, an ending that the cycle wanted isn't granted that's why history repeats itself and it depends on one person to end this cycle and continue on. i am that person, the person who needs to end everything. 

the ending that is needed to happen.

the ending that will end this cycle.

it's either that, or this whole generation will repeat and everyone will continue to suffer. 

i can't save them this time.

not this time.

"penny for your thoughts?" questioned mitsuki as we watched how everyone fight for their lives, the upper moons who have the upper hand because of how strong and cunning they are.

"don't tell me you're about to interfere again." said mitsuki as her teeth grinds against each other, making me wince.

"you've been making the same mistake for centuries now y/n, are you not tired?" questioned her as she made me look at her in the eye by tilting my chin and making me face her.