𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

|| 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ||
063

ꨄ︎

third person pov

"how can i forget... happy birthday y/n."

slightly gasping, the burgundy-haired lass shoot up from her bed. a somewhat confuse expression plastered on her face, her body felt sticky from all the sweat it released, and her hair looked like a bird's nest. the lass caught her breath before falling on her bed once more, she stared at the ceiling, remembering the long dream she had.

although it's slowly fading from her memory, there is this one person that stood out and although he now looks blurry in her vision, she remembers his features. he is a fairly muscular man of short stature, he has straight-edged black hair of varying lengths, he possesses heterochromia eyes - his right eye is yellow and his left eye is turquoise, and his lower face is wrapped in a bandage.

"who-

before the burgundy-haired lass can even mutter a word, someone barged in her room full force that the door is swung open. it hit the wall, and came slamming back towards the person that opened the door. the person released a groan as the door hit him hard, he didn't end up on the floor but the hit is enough to make his nose bleed.

"zenitsu?" questioned the lass as she saw how zenitsu is standing in front of the door that hit him. a small laugh escaped her lips, seeing at how zenitsu struggled to get rid of the blood.

"y/n nee-chan." whined zenitsu, pointing at his bleeding nose but y/n could only laugh as she saw how tears started forming on his eyes.

"i-I DON'T WANNA DIE!" shouted zenitsu as he fell on the floor, rolling back and fort which made y/n sweat-drop from the scene, not sure as to how to approach the sulking blonde boy.

"oi zenitsu, give y/n space!" shouted a familiar voice, came into her view is her younger cousin tanjiro. his cheeks are puffed as he went to grab zenitsu's collar before dragging him out of his cousin's room.

"sorry about him y/n. please do freshen up, you have 30 minutes before school starts." said tanjiro as he wave at his cousin before closing the door, giving her privacy.

y/n tsugikuni, a senior high student that's graduating soon. she lives with the kamado's because her father is a business man, and her mother died when she turned four. therefore she started living with the kamado's. y/n have six cousins, the kamado brats namely: tanjiro kamado, nezuko kamado, takeo kamado, hanako kamado, shigeru kamado, and rokuta kamado.

she also have two cousins in her father side namely: muichiro tokito, and yuichiro tokito. the kamado's and the tokito's have met quite a lot of times, although y/n is a bit reluctant with the idea of them being together because the kamado's is quite the opposite of the tokito's but to her surprise everyone gets along well.

after y/n freshens herself, she went downstairs to see the commotion happening between the kamado's and tanjiro's friends. 

hanako and shigeru are both fighting over who'll help tanjiro wash the dishes.

takeo shoves a handful of food in his mouth as he stared at the scene unfolding in front of him with a bored expression.

nezuko calming a crying rokuta, he probably wants tanjiro's attention but his attention is with hanako and shigeru's continuous fights.

zenitsu is a crying mess while screaming "i don't wanna die" even though the bleeding have long stopped.

and inosuke is acting like a wild boar, jumping from places to places while screaming "pig assault", whatever that is.