𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

|| 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 ||
023

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 200 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 ||
024

ꨄ︎

third person pov

enmu could feel the breathe of the sun pillar, the both of them were at least five centimeters away from each other. enmu gasped in shock as he noticed the woman who's far away from him now standing just a few centimeters from him. the female's bloodshot eyes screams murder, and never once had enmu felt threatened by a human.

without muttering a word, the two stared at each other's eyes and seemingly gazing upon their features. y/n had stared at enmu intently, gazing upon his eyes that were blotted with "lower moon 1", his cheeks that were slightly pink, and his smirk that is slowly losing its way on his face as he noticed the woman's features in front of him.

"i don't fight cowards."

the sudden sentence coming from y/n had made enmu's blood boil. his eyes widened as he didn't understood what the woman was implying.

"cowards? i am no coward." growled enmu as he held rokuta by his neck, slightly choking the child and showing y/n the dominace he had over her yet the woman merely flinched.

"captivating my younger cousin."

"putting innocent passengers into dreams that would make them contented and devouring them after."

"that's what a coward would do."

enmu brushed what the woman had said, trying to convince himself that what she mentioned were utter nonsense and that he only does those to show dominance over the weak human beings that were born to be eaten by them.

"but the most cowardly a demon would do, is to hide its real body somewhere beneath the train."

his eyes widened when he heard y/n mutter those words. he looked at her face that had a small smirk on, her head tilted on the side as she let out a small yet evil laugh.

"how pitiful you are."

"how pitiful indeed."

before he could even process the situation, rokuta was no longer in his arms. the woman had provoked him using words, leaving him defenseless and incapable of processing the events happening after being insulted by a mere human.

he looked around trying to find the woman but is in no luck as she had escaped his grasps. he growled before running towards the scent she left off only to be pounced by y/n's cousin.

"oh, you're awake?"

"good morning."

enmu greeted at tanjiro. his mind that was filled with y/n had now emptied as his main focus is towards tanjiro who's head is wanted by muzan. he never questioned as to why muzan wanted the boy who wore the hanafuda earrings, he only wanted tanjiro dead to be able to rise above the ranks.

suddenly enmu's eyes widened when he remembered the woman he faced earlier who wore the same hanafuda earrings as the boy in front of him. muzan never told him about capturing and killing a woman wearing the hanafuda earrings.