Corrupted Pump x Corrupted Skid

"I don't, I don't want to be... corrupted." Skid cried as he was slowly be coming corrupted while Pump was by his side crying, it hurt a lot. "Oh no no no no please Skid, stay with me, I love you, please!"🥺"Pump... I'm sorry..."😔Skid's entire body got swallowed by the corruption. "No. Skid~ Oh god."😥Pump starts crying hot pink tears, till he hears a voice, "Pump?" "Skid!?" He looks at Skid, though he's corrupted Pump still thinks he's beautiful, gorgeous even. "Oh god this hurts."☹️Skid says clutching Pump tightly.🫂 "H-hold on I-I'll get something to lessen the pain." "N-no I-I'll be fine, shhhhhhhh,shhhhhhhhh." Skid cups Pump's face, Pump cries in to Skids chest.🫂 "Oh god I love you."❤️"I love you too Pump, I love you too."❤️"You wouldn't ever leave me, right?" "I won't, I love you Pump."❤️"I love you too. I love you so so much."❤️"Can I kiss you?" "Of course you know you don't have to ask." "I know." Skid kisses Pump for 10 solid minutes. "God I love you."❤️Skid says pulling apart, "I love you too."❤️That was a happy moment for both of them.

"Your face is still pretty, corrupted or not. I love you."❤️Pump says, "Awww, Your still handsome, corrupted or not, and I love you too." ❤️"W-What do I look like?" Pump asked curiously, "You have this toothy grin, wide crazy eyes, and your entirely black and hot pink."Pump looks down, "Oh wow I'm sorry I probably look terrifying." "Oh no no you look great, and your look cute." Skid says as he touches Pump's cheek. Pump shuts is eyes and purrs softly. "Aww. So cute. Hehe" "Want to know what you look like?" "Sure." "Well you have x's for eyes, a big smile, all black and hot pink, and also super cute." Skid blushes "Aww." "The stars are out, Want to look at them?" "Sure! I'ed love to!"

Pump picks up Skid and takes him outside. He lays Skid down on the ground, before laying himself down next to him. "They are pretty." Skid says, "They are but not as much as you.~" Skid blushes "Aww, hehe." "I love you." ❤️ "I love you too." ❤️Skid and Pump cuddle under the stars and fall asleep, happy.☺️✨❤️

-I think this was sweet.

-Word count: 396