Skid x jealous Pump

Skid and Pump were playing in the park and Skid was going down the slide when a boy walked up to them and asked if they could play with them. Skid and Pump both said yes and they beggen running around again, "Let's play tag!" Skid suggested, Pump aggred and so did the boy. Skid was it and Pump and the boy were running away from him as fast as their little behinds could take them. After tag they were tired and hungery.

Skid want to his mom, "Mom we're hungery." Lila smiled, "OK hold on I brought snacks." She then pulled out a sandwich and some crackers, "Makes sure to share." "Don't worry we will!" Skid yelled as he ran off.

The kids split the sandwich in to three peaces and shared the crackers. They then talked, but Pump wasn't happy. Skid was talk with the boy a lot and wasn't talking to him at all. Pump felt something funny in his chest, no it wasn't love it was jealously, Pump for the first time was jealous of someone.

After they were done eating the boy asked if he could still play with them, "I guess..." Pump replied, Skid immediately realized something was wrong, 'Pump never talks like that. He's usually so happy!' Skid thinks, "Um yeah of course!" Pump look annoyed and Skid was wandering why.

-Time Skip brought to you by: Nightmare being a manic.-

They were playing hide and go seek and the boy was it. Pump was looking for a place to hide when he was pulled be hind the slide by someone, the someone was Skid, "Hey Skid what's wrong?" Skid looked at him, "I should be asking you that." "Huh what do you mean?" "I mean you are acting strange. Usually you are so happy but today so just seem like your time is being wasted or something. What happening?" Pump looked at Skid sternly, "Nothing I'm fine." Skid frowned but nodded.

-Time skip brought to you by Nightmare making the big bang.-

Skid and Pump were walking home with Lila. The boy had to leave when it started to get dark. On the way Skid was getting something ready, "Hey Pump?" Pump looked at him, "Yeah?" "Can I talk to you?" Pump tilted his head to the side, "Sure what is it?" Skid took a deep breath in, "I love you..." Pump was shocked, "R-Really!?" Skid smiled, "Yes!" Puml smiled too, "Oh my God! I love you too!!" Skid hugs him and they kiss a little, "Mine~" Pump said, causing Skid to blush, "No one else's." Skid then asks him something, "Pump were you jealous of that boy?" Pump was shocked, "I-I..I uh..." Pump looks down, "Yes..." Skid sighed, "Oh Pump..you know you are forever going to be my little Pumpkin." "I know..." "Let's go home." "Ok." Skid kissed the top of Pump's forehead, "I love you." "I love you too." They go home, happy, very very happy.

-Hey. It's been awhile hasn't it? Well I hope you enjoyed this.

-Word count: 511