Skid x Actual pumpkin Pump

Skid and Pump have been dating for a while now, but Skid has been wondering what Pump looks like behind the mask, he showed him what he looks like, but he never showed him what he looks like. He thought that he would confront him about it, so he starts to head outside, Pump lives in a grave outside Skid's house, so it only took a minute. He got down on his on his knees and knock on the tombstone.

Pump's POV:

I sit down on the dirt floor of my grave and think, as I have a little knife in my hand. I love Skid, I do, with all my heart, and losing him would be a nightmare, but I can't keep this up for long, I have to tell him. I grab my head and push it up, it comes off, now I have no head, but I'm still alive. I look at my headless body and cry. Why can't I just be normal!? I was going to start crying when I here a knock on my tombstone. It's Skid. I smile, he always cheers me up. I grab his hand and pull him down in to my dirt home. We sat down and he smiled at me, making my heart flutter and have bats in my stomach. We talk, had fun and even made plan to decorate my grave and make it not so... you know... dirty, when all of a sudden Skid said something I feared, "Hey Pump. Can I see your face?" I had to tell him. It's not fair to keep it secret from him, so I gather my courage and tell, "This is my face." He gives me a confused look, "W-What?" "This pumpkin mask you see, is not a mask, it's my head." Skid was speechless and Pump started crying, "I'm sorry! I should have told you sooner! I-I-" I was cut off by Skid grabbing the collar of my shirt and kissing me deeply, it was are first kiss and I loved it, he pull away and said, "That doesn't change anything. I still love you just the same. Hehe, maybe even a bit more." I blush, "S-So y-you d-don't h-hate m-me?" Skid chuckled, "N-No. o-of c-course n-not. Your my everything Pump. I cant and won't h-hate you." I blush even more, and Skid pulls me in another passionate kiss that I melted in to. I lay us both down and we cuddle, I know that dirt is very uncomfortable so I lay him down on me, god I love him. Now I really will be with him forever, "I love you Skid, I love you so so much, and I won't let anyone ever hurt you, your mine after all, mine! And only mine!" Skid hugs me tighter and kisses me passionately and deeply, "I wouldn't want to be anyone else's. Hehe." He kisses me again. Today was the best day of my life, I wouldn't want to be with any one else, he's my everything, and I won't have it any other way, we are now together, forever.

-I love how this came out, I think this was a sweet chapter.

Word count: 547