Possessive Pump x Shy Skid

Skid and Pump were walking, eating icecream and holding hands. They had been dating for awhile and they haven't done anything but spend time with eachother. They were both happy about that though, since Skid is abit shy and Pump didn't want him to talk to people, he wanted Skid all to himself. Pump snuggled on Skid's shoulder and Skid smiled. He liked when Pump did that, people wouldn't talk to him as much. He liked that, "Hey Pump?" "Yes Skid?" "I love you...." "I love you too hon." Pump smiles. Skid loved it when Pump called him hon. It never falled to make him blush, and Pump know that.

They keep walking and get to a place with alot of people. Skid grips Pumps hand harder, afraid of them. Pump gets in frount of him as they head in to the croud and thet try to get out of it as soon as possible. Pump give a death glans at everyone that looks at Skid, sometimes yelling if they dont look away.

Eventually they make it out and get back home, they lay down on Skid's bed and Pump holds Skid in his arms, "Mine. No one elas can have you." he Whispers, "And if they try they are in for a world of pain." Skid snuggles more in to Pump's chest and smiles warmly at the words. It made him feel safe, it made him feel protected, it made him feel happy, and so they leyed there cuddling, happily, and nothing, nothing, nothing, is going to change that.

-I hope you enjoyed this. I had aittle troble with the Possessive part with Pump so 9f you want me yo change or add anything please let him know, and once again I hope you enjoyed this.

-Word count: 300