Zombie Pump x Surviver Skid

"Pump.... Oh god....what happened to you?" Skid says as he cups Pump's face. Pump's skin is slowly becoming gray and green as more time goes on. Skid starts crying, "Pump? A-Are you still there? You're not gone yet..right?" Pump slowly grabs him while he amits a low growl, "Pump...." he hugs him tightly, "I love you....I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...." Pump hugs back, "Pump?" Pump lets out a soft growl as he grabs Skid's hand. Skid sweats a little, "Are you going to bite me?" Pump freezes. He looks at Skid and shakes his head while letting out a low wine, "No?" Skid is confused as he watches Pump play with his hand.

Pump smiles as he traces the lines on Skid's palm before leaning in and kissing it. Skid blushes hard, "How?" Pump tilts his head in confusion, "How are you not like every other infected?" Pump shrugs as he snuggles in Skid's chest while letting out a purring sound. Skid smiles, "I love you Pump." Pump smiles, "L-Love too." Pump says in broken English. Skid gasps, "You spoke!" Skid smiles and hugs him tightly, "I'm so proud of you honey!" Pump smiles happily at Skid being proud because of him, "Come on. Let's go back to base." Pump looks down, nervously, "Don't worry. I'll tell everyone that you're fine. Ok?" Pump nods, calming down, "By the way, do you need to....eat anything..to live or something?" Pump thinks and shakes his head, "I d-don't know...." "Oh.. that's ok. I'll make sure. You get everything you need. Ok?" Pump nods. Skid smiles as they hastily head back to Skid's base, happily.

-Sorry for being gone for a while. But there something is! Hope you liked it!

-Word count: 297