Yandere Pump x Skid.

Skid was running away. From who you ask? A crazy girl, she was being really uncomfortable and Skid had told her so many time that he liked somebody else but she would not listen, "Pump!! Nightmare!! Help!!" Skid then ran into Pump, "Oh Pump thank god! This girl is chasing me and I don't know what to do!" Skid Crys and buries his head in Pump's chest, Pump hugs him, "Shhhhh it's ok. Is it that girl? Over there?" Pump asks pointing over at the girl. Skid looks and immediately buries his head back in Pump chest. Pump growls at her and hugs skid tighter, "Don't worry. I'll talk to her. Stay right here." Pump then walks off in the duration of the girl.

-Time skip-

"AHHHHHHH!!" The girl screamed loudly as she was being stabbed, sadly though nobody could hear her. She started bleeding and she was starting to black out. Pump laughed as he watched her fade away in to the darkness. Just as Pump was about to start cleaning things up he heard a yell from behind, he turned only to find Skid, his eyes widen has he stuttered, "S-Skid! I-I-!" He was quickly cut by Skid hugging him, "Thank you." Pump look at him, "Your..not scared..or..mad?" Skid looked at him, "Well it's a terrible thing to do, and promise me you will never do this again! But, Pump I want to tell you.." Pump liked at him confused, "What is it Skid?" Skid looked nervous, "Pump I-I..love you." Pump froze, "Skid..I-I..I also love you." Skid smiled and kissed him lightly, Pump was happy and hugged him. Skid cupped his face, "Now let's get you cleaned up." Pump nods and they cleaned up together, "I love you, Skid." "I love you too, Pump."

-Thank you for the suggestion! What did you think!?

-Word count: 318