Cannibel Pump x Abused Skid

"Mom? Mom!?" Skid is seeing his Mom on the floor dead with her arm ripped off and Pump sitting there bitting it. He cant believe what he's seeing, "Pump! Pump why!? Why would you do this!? Why!?"

Skid woke up! He was in his new bed. One of Skid's moms friends had agreed to take care of him, but Skid would have rather been an orphan because since then she has been drinking a lot and hits him. Skid starts crying, he wanted Pump, he wanted his mom, but his mom was dead, and Pump while not in prison or jail because he escaped before anyone got there, is still a cannibal, but Skid didn't care, he just wanted someone. Likely Skid had something. A trap. Skid had loved Pump for the longest time, and will never love anyone else. So he was going to get Pump. He wanted answers, he wanted Pump, and be wanted one last moment with Pump. He went outside. Making sure not to get caught by his mom's friend.

He put out the trap. The trap was a doll and a cage. When the doll is touched the cage comes down. Skid ran behind a bush. He watched, he had brought some candy and soda and a bunch of sugary stuff with him so he would not fall asleep as he waited.

Pump was in an ally, thinking. He was sad. Skid had seen him as he really was. He would have never hurt Skid. He loved him and they were best friends. He did everything to make sure he didn't find out. He brushed his teeth so hard and so much, flossed, and had mouth wash, 3-4 times a day what it felt like, all so Skid wouldn't smell it or if he would get the kiss he wanted he wouldn't taste it or get sick from it. He would go the extra mile to hide the body and get rid of the blood. He would do everything in his power to hide it, but that day he lost control, he needed it, and when Skid's mom came to ask if he was ok. He killed her. He didn't want to do that. He saw Skid's face that day and he ran.

He starts crying and then sees the trap. He didn't want to eat anyone anymore, especially after that day. But he was hungry, and he thought, 'What's one more?'

He ran over and grabbed it. The trap then came down and he was stuck, "Ah! W-What!?" Skid ran over and dragged the trap into the house.

Still making sure not to get caught and dragged it into the basement. There was a cage and he put the trap there and let Pump go. He ran and locked the door, "Pump?" Pump came out of the trap and saw the cage, "What!? Where am I!?" Skid gave Pump some food through the cage and while he was districted eating he opened the cage and hugged him from behind, "Skid!?" Skid hugged tighter, "Yes Pump. It's me." Pump is still, he doesn't say anything, "Why?" "Huh?" "Why would you do this?" Pump is silent, he didn't know what to say, "I can't do this without you!" Pump is confusion, "What? Cant do what without me-?" Pump is cut off by Skid's mom's friend yelling for Skid madly. Skid gets scared and lets go of Pump. He quickly kisses his cheek and runs out of the cage. He locks the door and runs out of the basement.

Pump can hear what's going on outside the basement, "Yes Mis?" "What did I tell you about leaving your room!?" "I'm sorry miss." "Sorry my-" Pump coved his ears. He know what was going to happen. He started crying, he caused this! He wishes he never existed. He wished Skid was happy. But he messed everything up.

-Time skip: 2 weeks.-

It's been two weeks without Skid, luckily he had enough food to last 2 weeks but he missed Skid. Pump was laying on the ground when the basement door opened. Pump sat up and he saw Skid, "Skid!" Skid was crying and he ran to unlock the cage, "Pump!" he hugged Pump tightly, "Skid what wrong?" Skid doesn't say anything and just hugs him tighter, "I'm scared! I'm so scared!" Pump holds Skid closely and then feels something on his hand. He looks and finds blood, "Skid! What happened!?" Skid looks and sees the blood snd covers it up quickly, "Nothing!" Pump grabbed his arm and looked, "Skid! Your arm is bleeding!!" Pump when seeing it. Felt like licking ut but stopped himself, "She did this didn't she?" "How do you know who hurt me?" "I heard you through the walls." "Oh." Skid hold Pump tighter, "Yeah. She was." Pump felt mad. Pump looked at Skid's lips. He wanted to kiss him badly, he hadn't had any human so Skid wouldn't get sick, but he probably wouldn't want to be kissed by a Cannibal. Skid however did want it. He snuggled close to Pump and kissed his cheek, making Pump blush, "Pump. Do you....mind if I....kiss you?" Pump was shocked, "Um, s-sure." Skid kissed Pump deeply. Pump holds him tightly, "I love you." "I love you too." Skid smiles. Pump smiles back, "Now.... let's take care of that woman." Skid is nervous, "W-Well....o-ok...." They walk out of the cage and out of the basement.

Skid is scared as he shows Pump where she is, "Ok. Time to take care of this." Pump close the door behind him and Skid covers his ears as to not hear the horrible sounds. The then opened again, "It's done Skid. Let's go." "Ok." Skid uncovers his ears and they leave. They run. They run in till they are all alone. Skid holds Pump tightly, "Pump. Can you promise me something?" Pump holds him tightly back and cups one of Skid's cheeks, "Yes?" "Can you promise me that you will never eat anyone else?" Pump is silent for a while, "Ok. I'll try. Just for you. I promise." Skid smiles, "Thank you. I love you." "I love you too. And nothing will ever change that."

-Holy crab this took a while. But I think it was worth it! I hope you enjoyed it.

-Fun fact: This was based on a dream I had.

-Word count: 1072