Skid x Depressed Pump

Skid was walking to Pump's house. Skid had just recently learned that Pump had no parents, which made him feel really bad for him. So sometimes he brought over pizza or popcorn for them to eat together and they would watch a movie on his phone. At the end of the movies Skid was always tempted to kiss Pump. Skid sighed and keeps on walking, he makes to Pump's house, it was old and abandoned, he knocks on the door, and at the same time hears a scream coming from inside.

Pump's POV:

I have a sharp shard of glass from the broken window, I held up to my wrist and cut it all over. It hurt but it felt great, I deserve it anyway, my family hates me, thats why they left, I'm to weird, I wear my costume all the time and I'm too spooky, they were not. They couldn't take it any more and finally left there weird, spooky son in a old abandoned house and left town. Thats when I met Skid, he's the only reason I'm alive right now. I love him, he makes me feel better, I would do anything to hold him in my arm and kiss him, but I know that that will never happen, he does not want to be with a scary, homeless, kid like me. I cut even deeper and feel a pain I never felt before, I scream and at the same time hear a knock on the door. Oh no was Skid here. Did he hear. I then heard his voice, "Pump!? Are you ok!?" I was about to respond, when I accidentally cut even deeper and scream again. That's when I hear the door bring banged on and then broken, the door was super weak so I'm not surprised he managed to brake it down. He runs to every room till he finds me.

Skid's POV:

Pump is bleeding all over. What did he do, I see he's holding a shard of glass, did he cut himself, why would he do that!? I grab his hand and look around for something to bandage up his arm. I did not find anything so I grab my the pants of my costume and with all my strength ripped a bit off, "Skid No! That's you spooky costume! You-!" I cut him off by saying, "I don't care! Your more important!" I rap the torn piece of my costume around Pump's arm. He looks at me, god he's so cute, but why did he do this? I look at him, "Pump! Why would you do this!?" Pump looks down and crys, "Pump?" I cup his face, he crys out the answer, it's hard to understand but I understand him. I feel bad, but then he says something I did not ever think would come out of his mouth, "Every one hate me!" I was shocked, "W-What n-no! P-Pump! I-I d-don't h-hate y-you!" Pump sniffs, "Y-You p-probably w-will..." I did not know what he meant, "W-What d-do y-you m-mean?" Pump looks down again, "W-Well...o-ok I-I'm j-just g-going t-to s-say i-it! S-Skid..I-I...I love you!" My jaw dropped, I was speechless, I was not ready, I did not know what to do, "Pump I-" "I understand if you hate too like everyone else! I-I don't know why you cared and helped me in the first place." I stared at Pump, shock still on my face, "You want to know why I care and helped you?" I look down and start to cry, "S-Skid!? W-Why are y-you c-crying!?" I look up at him, "Because it's hurts knowing that your crush is hurting themselfs because of their sad exuse of a family, left them alone in a horreble, old, abandoned house, with nothing!" Pump stars at me, "W-Wait! c-crush!?" I sigh, "Y-Yes P-Pump. C-Crush...I-I l-love y-you t-too..."I say grabing his hands, he blushed, god he's so cute, I kissed him, he kissed back. We stayed like that for what felt like a eternity, but I wished it was for longer, and I would have stayed there for longer if it was not for a cruel thing called air. "I-I l-love you S-Skid." "I love you too." I hug him and give him puppy eyes, "D-Do p-promise n-not to h-hurt y-yourself a-anymore?" Pump took one look at me and gave a look that said that he's heart just melted and said, "O-Ok j-just f-for y-you." I kissed him again, "Alright." We both smile, "C-Come w-we can go to my house and watch a movie and eat popcorn. Unless you want to stay here and watch it on my phone." Pump nodded his head, "Yeah, let's go to your house." We head to my house and go to my room. I turn on the TV and I put on Ogga bogga, are favorite.

If you don't know what Ogga bogga is about, it's where two teenagers go in a old abandoned house, filming for YouTube, when they see a old video tape of Ogga bogga, the teens get freaked out from the tape and try to leave when they encounter Ogga bogga herself, the movie ends when the last teen finally dies due to the hands of Ogga bogga, the cops then come, just to find the house with nothing in it, just old furniture and a old tape, and that's when the movie ends.

Pump hugs me tightly though out the movie, and when it ended, he was tightly hugging and I was calming him down. I then felt the tamp to kiss him like I do after every time we watch a movie. I kiss him. We lay down on the bed and cuddle, I fall asleep in his arms, feeling safe, now knowing that I am forever going to be with him. God I love him, and he loves me too, forever till the end of everything.

-Whoah. One done. I think it came out pretty good.

Word count: 1055