Hubby and Wifey

Rosé is at her painting room doing some canvas, while humming her favourite song "On the ground" when suddenly, someone bursts into her room.

"Ever heard of the word knocking?" She says without looking at her unexpected visitor.

"Is that how you greet your wifey, Park Chaeyoung?" The brunette asks with hands on her hips and a raised brow.

The blonde woman stops painting and spares a glance at her glorious-looking girlfriend who is wearing a flowy sundress.

"Yes" She shortly replies and proceeds to paint again.

The older girl lets out a cute whine and stomps her feet like a little kid.

Adorable. Chaeyoung secretly smiled.

When she notices that it was silent, she halts her work and turns around only to find her girlfriend sitting on the floor pouting.

Gosh, how can she be this cute? The blonde thought.

She shakes her head and clears her throat.

"Are you done sulking now?" She asks.

The brunette then shows her gummy smile, gets up and sat on her girlfriend's lap with a crushing, tight hug.

This woman will be the death of me like literally, she is choking me. The blonde thought.

"Jen, I'm suffocating here"

The brunette gasps and lets go of her and cups her cheeks with worried eyes.

"Are you okay? Sorry, hubby. I just really missed you." She murmurs.

The blonde steadies her breathing before looking at her love with a disbelief expression.

"I'm fine but seriously? We saw each other 2 hours ago, Jen."

"So? I still missed you. Don't you miss me too?" She pouts making her cheeks more visible.

Damn those mandu cheeks, Don't you give in Park, you hear me? Don't do it. Chaeyoung told herself.

"No, I don't"

"You're so mean, Chaeyoung-ah"

"Yet you're dating me."

"And I'll keep it that way, No other person should date you other than me. Only the Jennie Kim gets to have you for the rest of her life." She confidently declares.

Chaeyoung lets out an amused laugh and smirks.

"What makes you think that I'll spend the rest of my life with you,  Miss Jennie Kim?

"ROSIEE!!"

The taller girl pulls her wifey in a warm, loving hug and strokes her back with her long, veiny hands.

"You're the only woman that i want to spend my lifetime here in this earth, no one else." She kisses the brunette's forehead and let it linger there for a while.

"I hate you"

"I despise you too."

"Gosh, you're so annoying Park Chaeyoung, you're lucky I love you."

"And this annoying person loves you to the moon and back, Jennie Kim."

The shorter girl playfully rolled her eyes and placed her head on the blond's chest listening to her pounding heartbeat.

The lovers were enjoying the comfortable silence  until the brunette said these heart-fluttering words.

"I really do love you, my Hubby ."

Chaeyoung,who was playing with her girlfriend's hair, stops what she's doing as she was stunned at the random statement, but she didn't complain. She softly smiles at her and hugs her even tighter, afraid that she would be gone if she won't secure her safely in her arms.

"I really do love you too, my dear Wifey."

After they proclaimed their love for one another, they spent their time together by taking a walk in a park, holding hands, enjoying the warmthness they give to each other. No words were needed to exchange as their smiles, gestures and the most truthful among them all, their eyes already display the never-ending love.