1+1=2

Roseanne is 13 years old while Jennie is 14 years old in the beginning so yeah, do enjoy reading 😗.

"Rosie~~~"

A bubbly voice was heard at the Park's household making the young girl turn her attention from her drawings to her neighbor.

"Jennie"

The black-haired girl's lips curved into a wide smile seeing her beautiful friend at her sight.

The brunette plopped down next to her friend looking at the papers and coloring materials scattered on the table. Her smile went big when she saw a drawing of her Nini bear that she introduced to the younger girl back in her house when they had a sleepover.

"That's Nini bear! Rosie, you draw so good. When will you ever get to draw me, hmm?"

The taller girl choked on nothing and began to stutter as she begans to imagine her hands get a pencil and sketch the older girl's unique features.

"U-um, when I get better at my drawing skills, Jennie. I promise to draw a portrait of you one day."

The cat-eyed girl nod understandingly despite the cute visible pout making the young artist shake her head. The latter's eyebrows then furrowed as she realized something.

"Wait, what exactly are you doing here in my room at like 6 in the evening? Isn't your mom gonna be worried at this hour?"

The guilty person smiled sheepishly at her younger friend and made a peace sign.

"Hehe, actually I came here to ask you a question that's been bothering me."

"A question? Right now? You could've waited until tomorrow morning, Jen."

The neighbor scratched the back of her nape and stood up pacing around the room.

"I know but I just couldn't accept their answers when I asked this question of mine and I wanted to know yours right now so that's why I came. Oh and don't worry, I already asked permission from my mom so you're safe."

The tall girl softly laughed knowing how persistent her friend can be when she demands answers. She also couldn't help but be curious of what her question might be.

She sets her drawing materials aside and patted the space next to her for her beautiful neighbor to sit in which the latter happily complied.

"So, Jenjen, what seems to be your question?"

Rosie's POV

"What's 1+1 equal to, Rosieposie?"

If we never knew each other, I would've been weirded by your question. But I've known you for quite a while so I wasn't fazed by your randomness. I actually do love it but that information will never be told to you.

"Everyone knows that the answer is two, Jen."

Your expression fell showing big disappointment at my honest answer which is true though. You groaned and placed both palms on your face.

"Not you too, Rosie~"

I was amused and bewildered of why you're making a big deal out of this obvious and random question.

"Well, if that wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, then please enlighten of your answer?"

You glared at me which other kids might find it scary but it was nothing to me. You're a cute little bean after all and I would never admit that to you, ever.