Enemies?(Bonus Part)

This is for fellowhuman-being ❤️☺️.

A warm beautiful morning overpowers her day. A ray of light hits her closed eyes that instantly awakens her nerves. She moves her body and feels the soft fabric warming her up and runs her fingers through it to discard it off. A warm smile crept on her lips as she realizes that summer has begun. But it quickly dies down as the person she was yearning for wasn't here. Well, the person's not in the country. She was looking forward to spend the whole summer with her stunning girlfriend but family traditions got along the way leaving her no choice but to defeatedly accept.

Flashback

Students were dispersing the whole campus as they excitedly plan for the upcoming summer. Gone are the tiring days in listening to lectures, sleepless nights of making assignments and projects and the handful of exams given to the students. They can finally take a break to fully breathe fresh air outside the campus. Especially this one energetic, bubbly with a black belt in taekwondo student who didn't stop hopping through the hallways despite the curious eyes laid on her as she didn't stop singing "Best Summer Ever" from the Teen Beach 2 movie.

"It's been the best summer ever
Wheels away, surfing shades
The best summer ever
Rockin' every night and day
Like shake and rise when you're dry
It all ends up to feel alive
The best summer ever, yeah
Best summer ever- oh hello to my favorite person in the world."

Bae Suzy went towards her girlfriend, Jihyo giving her a short, sweet kiss on the lips making the latter blush profusely as all eyes are still on them. She then glared at the smiling woman and pinched her skin making Suzy whined painfully.

"Ow! Babe, this is what I get for giving you my kisses? That's mean."

Jihyo almost melted at her pout but she kept her composure and started scolding HER girlfriend.

"Just because summer is near, it doesn't mean that you can go ahead and sing, not to mention the loudness of your voice might disrupt the staff's meeting in the gymnasium. You're lucky I'm here to save your butt from trouble."

Suzy watched her with pure affection even she was being scolded for her behavior. But she knows her woman just wants the best and that means staying out of trouble since she was part of the student council. The latter stared at her with confusion and she chuckled before giving her another kiss.

"I know that and I'll forever be grateful of you always looking out for me. I'm just feeling euphoric now that school's almost over. We can permanently spend more time together and alone, just us."

Jihyo let out a small smile at her girlfriend's sweet words. She really knows how to make the girl's heart flutter. Even though there are times she's childish, she doesn't complain. She's Bae Suzy and Park Jihyo loves every fiber of her whole being.

"You do realize that I'm going to New Zealand with Jennie during the first two weeks of summer."

"I do very much. I'm willing to wait for two weeks for you to come back to me. You deserve to spend time with your families back home. It's been awhile after all."

Jihyo smiled brightly and pulled Suzy closer, snaking her fingers around the latter's neck, playing with her baby hair.

"It won't take long. I'll come back as soon as possible. For now, I think you need to deal with your best friend who's basically sulking at the corner. I don't think she took the news wholly."