Late Evening Date

The brunette plopped down on her bed, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She was beyond exhausted. After two hours of studying and trying to grasp different information, she was mentally drained. Pressure was taking a toll on her as the upcoming exams were nearing. She wanted to bring her best so she spent her time indulging herself with books and notes until she felt satisfied. She stretched her whole body and groaned as sleep was calling for her. Her eyes were slowly closing until she remembered that she hasn't received a text from someone.

She sat up and stared at the phone on her hand, waiting for a notification to pop up but nothing. She waited for a few minutes and there was still nothing. She sighed and tossed the device on her bed, burying her face in her small hands. She wanted a text or even better, a call just so she can hear the deep and calming voice that always makes her feel safe and relaxed from all the stress. She misses her. All the DAMN TIME.

She was about to rise on her feet when she suddenly felt the buzz on her phone making her acquire her phone in a second. Her favorite name popped up just as she hoped and she squealed before clearing her throat. She answered the call with the coldest voice you'll ever hear that will make goosebumps arise from your skin.

"To what do I owe the pleasure this evening, Park Chaeyoung?" I mean she tried to be intimidating as much as possible but of course, it doesn't work on her girlfriend who just laughed at her words the moment she called.

"Jennie darling, you know that will never work on me." She laughed more when she heard her lovely mandu groan in frustration.

"What do you want, Park Chaeyoung? If you don't have anything important to say, then I suggest to-"

"Wanna have a late evening date with me, Wifey?"

~~~

Here they are at a beach in the late evening as the waves meets the shore washing away their footprints. Hands intertwined together with occasional bumping of their shoulders and smiles met each other every time their eyes make contact. As the night was starting to get colder, a warm jacket was placed on the brunette's shoulders and before she could protest, soft lips were pressed on her own and that was enough for her to forget the question.

It was definitely an unplanned date. Park Chaeyoung knew her girlfriend takes her studies seriously so for the whole two hours, she didn't visit her girlfriend nor call and text her. Although she understood not to disturb her, she couldn't help but terribly miss her girlfriend. To save her longing and sadness, she decided to study on her own too as she also wanted to ace the upcoming exams.

When the two hours was up, she didn't hesitate to grab her jacket and keys and drove straight to her girlfriend's house. By the time she arrived near her house, she sees the light illuminating her girlfriend's room indicating that she's still awake. She dialed her number and from the tone of the voice, she knew her adorable mandu misses her as much as she does too.

Now that the unplanned date was a success, she couldn't stop admiring Jennie's scintillating features. Her Jennie is such a masterpiece and she wouldn't mind staring at the magnificent art all day. She got behind her and gently pulled her closer to her chest making Jennie's back pressed to her front. She heard the girl in front of her relaxed and sighed in relief.

"This is what I needed." The cat-eyed woman said in a very soft voice.

"Being in the beach late at night?"

"You. You are who and what I needed."

Jennie swiftly turned around and snuggled closer to her Rosie's embrace making the latter tighten their hug. Multiple kisses were planted on the brunette's forehead and they began swaying with the euphonious melody Roseanne is creating.