Ch110 - Breaking News

Li Zhao didn’t know much about opera but once sitting at the scene, he could still feel a different charm. It was always hard to find tickets for Du Yushu’s performance and the seats were always full. The audience was full of people. Some people were so enchanted by the performance that they clapped excitedly.

At the end of the performance, the performers did the curtain call several times. Then the audience enthusiastically came to the stage to lay flowers and take group photos. It wasn’t much different from chasing stars. 

“Teacher Du performed very well today.”

“It is worthy of Teacher Du. This singing style made the imperial concubine come alive.”

“Our mother is so beautiful.” Li Zhao looked at Du Yushu who was almost covered by bouquets on the stage and whispered to Yan Ting, “It seems that I haven’t inherited her talent in singing.”

Yan Ting glanced at Du Yushu and then Li Zhao. “Perhaps you just haven’t found this talent?” 

His family’s Zhao Zhao was good at everything.

Du Yushu saw the two children whispering in the audience and asked her assistant to take them backstage. The entrance door was already open and she was afraid the cold wind would blow in and give them a cold.

“Wait.” Li Zhao took out a bouquet hidden behind him and told the assistant, “I’m going to give a bouquet of flowers.”

Even wearing a mask, Li Zhao looked too young in the midst of a group of fans. However, he had thick skin. Seeing that he couldn’t squeeze in, he shouted, “Teacher Du, I love you!”

The ‘steady’ theater fans who were usually older hadn’t seen this before and turned their heads to look at the enthusiastic young theater fan. Li Zhao took advantage of this to quickly squeeze in and come to Du Yushu’s side.

Theater fans: So young yet he turned out to be a dog! He actually used such a method to squeeze in front of Teacher Du.

Seeing Li Zhao come over, Du Yushu handed all the flowers in her hands to the staff. Then she reached out to take the flowers from Li Zhao’s hand. “Shameless child.”

“Teacher Du, I still need a hug.” Li Zhao opened his arms. Du Yushu took a step forward and the mother and son hugged. 

Theater fans: Even daring to hug the holy and elegant Teacher Du, this young person has a lot of courage and a high level of operation.

The other opera performers were very surprised to see this scene. What was the origin of this little fan that Teacher Du treated him in such a special manner?

Backstage, Li Zhao took off his mask and a young opera actor couldn’t help screaming with joy. “Li Zhao?!”

Some old artists didn’t know Li Zhao but seeing Du Yushu’s attitude toward him, they guessed this young man might be Du Yushu’s nephew and showed a gentle attitude to him. A young opera performer couldn’t help coming up to take a photo with Li Zhao. 

“This is my child, who is now an actor.” Du Yushu introduced him to everyone with a smile. “He is still young so please take care of him in the future.”

Everyone agreed with a smile but were shocked in their hearts. What junior was this in Teacher Du’s family that she would value him so much?