(19)

When Liv and I got out of the car, our laughter could not stop. The entire ride here, from the moment Liv and I started singing, the car was filled with laughter. Neither of us could sing, so all you could hear over the music was two dying seals cackling and trying to be in tune.

"Neither of us need to sing again." Liv says as she walks up to the blue door, reaching for the knob and turning it.

"Agreed." I say, still laughing. We walk through the door, our giggles slowly being suppressed. I close the door behind us and notice a confused expression on the boys' faces.

"What happened to you guys?" Cam says, looking up from the TV screen.

"Nothing." Liv says, looking to me and then laughing once more. I smile at her laughter and chuckle before sitting on the couch. Ollie was sat on the left side of the couch, closest to the kitchen. Cam was sat in the chair beside the couch on that side. Parsons sat opposite to Ollie, on the far right end of the couch. Since Liv entered before I did, she sat in the recliner next to Parsons. I sat between Ollie and Parsons, almost uncomfortably.

"What was that about?" Parsons whispers as he leans closer to me, pointing his finger between Liv and I. I notice her on her phone, a slight smile on her face.

"You wouldn't get it." I say, a smirk on my lips. I see the curiosity in his green eyes but turn away before he could ask more questions. I look to Ollie and noticing him stare at the screen, very focused on the documentary before him. Cam holds his hand but is mainly on his phone.

"This is what you guys do for fun? Watch documentaries and not talk? No wonder you're a small group." I joke and notice everyone whip their heads at me. Ollie, being Ollie, very dramatically gasps, as if I just insulted him. The funny thing was that it was louder than he intended it to be.

Silence fills the room as we all look at him, questionable expressions on our faces. And before you know it, one of us laughs and we all follow. I'm not quite sure who started it, but I'm glad they did.

As the laughter dies down, Cam says something. I couldn't quite hear it, as the sound of my laugh filled my ears. But whatever he said caused a conversation to begin. As they speak back and forth, I tune them out and just watch the friend group—my friend group—exchange words.

Liv, wearing a long sleeve tee with black skinny jeans, is still on her phone. I watch as she taps the screen but chimes in the conversation every so often. Her hair lays over her shoulder. Although her hair seems a curled mess, she still maintains her beauty, something I yearn for.

I look to Ollie, who sits to my left. His bubbly self bops up and down as he speaks. His tanned skin, slightly darker than his twin sister's, flies in my direction a few times but misses my face, thankfully. His lips are turned upwards as he talked. He speaks excitedly, the expression between his eyes proving his point. His hair is just as a mess as his sister's but he holds the same beauty as she does.

That's the whole point of twins, Erin; they're supposed to look the same, or at least similar.

Cam, still holding Ollie's hand, watches his boyfriend intently. His hair, not as blonde as when I first met him, is pushed back off of his face, giving a clear view of his caramel eyes. He wears his black earrings, complimenting his black shirt and pants. In comparison to Ollie's outfit, a blue and green sweater with blue jeans, Cam has a more dark approach to his style. However, the two compliment each other and they work.

Jealousy doesn't look good on you, Erin.

I'm not jealous of them.

Not them specifically, but of what they have. You wished you had that with-