(21)

Erin

After my nightmare and talking with Parsons, I went back to sleep comfortably. I didn't have another dream or anything, but the sound of Parsons' breathing put me in a relaxing state.

When I woke up, I didn't open my eyes immediately. The sound of voices filled my ears and I couldn't be more curious as to who was talking. 

"Are you serious, Neil?" I hear one of the boys say. It sounded a little deeper than Ollie's, and less bubbly, so I assumed it was Cam's.

"Yes. Am I crazy?" I feel something under me move and then I realize I'm on top of Parsons. I remember falling asleep on him but I didn't know I had stayed there. His chest rumbles as he speaks. I feel one of his hands messing with a piece of my hair. I smile slightly at the gesture. 

"No, you're not. Go for it." I hear Liv say. 

What are they talking about?

I should probably move or something.

I move my head and this causes Parsons to tense. He stops messing with my hair and I open my eyes, sitting up. I first make eye contact with Liv. She has that smirk of hers on her face and I can't help but roll my eyes. Ollie sits on the other side of me and he just has this big smile on his face, as if he just won the lottery. Cam looks to me, a very small smile on his lips as he nods to me.

I tuck the hair in my face behind my ear as I look at Parsons. His hair is just as messy as it was last night. His pink lips are formed into a smile and his eyes are soft. They hold warmth and I can't help but smile back.

"Well good morning, sleepyhead. Or should I say afternoon?" He says this, a playful tone on his words.

"What time is it?" I say. I'm caught off-guard by the deepness my sleepy voice holds. I rub my eyes in an attempt to wake myself up more.

"4:30. In the afternoon." I widen my eyes at the time that Cam says. He chuckles at my expression. "I don't know how you didn't wake up the second Ollie walked in here. He was not quiet." Ollie gasps at Cam's statement and holds a hand to his heart, offended. Cam smiles at his boyfriend and blows an air kiss. Ollie blushes and catches the kiss.

"I can sleep through anything. Since I got—" I quickly stop myself, about to expose my secret. 

I'm getting way too comfortable with them.

That may not be a bad thing.

I just need more time.

"Since what?" Parsons says, curiosity laced in his deep voice.

"Since I was a kid, I've been able to sleep through anything and everything. My mom would throw freezing cold water on me to wake me up. I just don't hear anything when I sleep." I say casually, shrugging my shoulders.

"Good to know." He says, that smirk on his face. I saw the mischief swimming through his green eyes, taunting me and saying "watch out" in a way.

I shake my head and chuckle. I stand up, maybe a little too fast, and a headache emerges. I sit back down, everyone's eyes on me. Parsons is the first one to worry.

"Beanie, are you okay?" He puts his hand on my shoulder, igniting a spark through my nerves.

Woah. That's never happened before.

"I'm fine." I reassure. I go through my bag and find my meds. "Just another headache." I take out two pills and quickly take them, shutting my eyes and hoping the pounding will subside.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask, my eyes still closed. I sit against the couch. My head rests against the back, tilted towards the ceiling. I could feel his eyes on me, having felt them on me before.