Chapter 1: Awakening

'Yo!'- Thoughts

"Hell no!"- Regular speach

[Boost!]- Sacred gear/ Ddraig speech

~♡~

'Hey! I'm Issei Hyoudou. There's not that much you need to know about me. I'm seventeen, five foot two and a student at Kuõh Academy. Average built, average family, living in an average house. I know, right? Boring!' Issei could be seen walking down the street, dressed in his school uniform as he made his way to school.

Entering, he greeted two other students his age. One, with a slim figure, wearing glasses with short cut black hair and the other being bald but well built.' These are my two buddies. Matsuda and Motohama. We've been friends ever since we entered school...' The trio proceeded with their day. Up until the first break.

'We played together...' The three made their way to the back of one of the school's club buildings.' We fought together...' Matsuda and Motohama made their way to the back of the building first, looking down at a whole that was in the oak that formed the structure of the entire building, the two proceeded to lean in and look through.' And as sure as Hell, when puberty showed up...' The two looked through to see a few girls changing out of and into other cloths.'..we peeped together.' Issei tried squeezing in between the two, trying to get a look himself, to no avail.' Sometimes.'

Though, because of their scuttling, the females in side were alerted to their presence. And soon came out to investigate. Matsuda and Motohama instantly sprinted, bumping into Issei and making him fall over. Issei dusted himself of and stood up, only to turn and be faced by a horde of kendo girls with their kendo sticks pointed at him.

He began to chuckle nervously as he held the back of his head.'Traitors.' " Oh hey there, Murayama, Katase. How's it been?" He asked as he began to look for any exits. Only to find none. Murayama gave of a dark smirk." I think my day just got a whole lot better..." Issei gulped at that as kendo sticks began to rain down on him and his screams flew to the heavens.

《》

Exiting the school gates, he waved at his two friends as he began to make his way back home.' And that's basically my life in a nutshell. Pretty simple. Pretty basic. Just my kind of life.'

He made his way back home and entered the house...only to find a gun pointed to his head.His eyes widened and his heart rate spiked as he saw his mother in a similar position. Tears running down her face as he could clearly see the terror on her face.' And then everything went to Hell...'

The man moved his finger to his lips, motioning for Issei to remain quite before closing the door behind him. Being pointed at the couch Issei went and sat down next to his mother." What do you guys want?" He asked as he dropped his backpack next to him.

Another man emerged from the kitchen, dressed in a similar fashion as the two gun pointers, in a business suit, with a cup of tee in hand. He sat down in front of them and began to drink his tee." We merely want you to make a call to your father and tell him to cancel his current business transaction. He has something we want and we don't want him selling it to anyone. It's that simple." He stated as one of the other two men passed the telephone over to Issei, who passed it to his mother and nodded at her.

As she dialed the number, Issei looked over the men who were looming over them. 'The way they are dressed, the posture and their eyes...' He thought as he gazed into their dull eyes.'...I've seen those eyes before...the eyes of assassins.' He thought as memories came back to him from the time he had participated in the police's self defence training program for the youth.