Chapter 14: Parental Guidance

Opening her eyes, the blonde nun found herself in an unknown room.

She looked down to see that she was laying in a bed, which was quite warm. Her cloths were missing, other than a new set of pink underwear. And her head was throbbing with pain.

She held her head, and only then discovered that her head was bandaged.' Oh lord, in what predicament has my clumsiness gotten me into now?' She thought.

She wanted to get out of bed, but before she could, the door opened, revealing a half naked Issei coming in with a tray of breakfast and juice.

Her eyes widened when she saw him. Especially because of the fact that he was half naked. With a very well built body.

She blushed.

He smiled.

" I see you have awakened. Good. I brought you something to eat and drink." He spoke and her eyes widened once more." You can speak Italian?" She asked shocked. He nodded." Indeed I can, lady Asia. I had a glance at your ID card when I brought you in and saw you were from Italy. So no need to ask how I know your name either." He replied.

He placed the tray on the nightstand next to her and sat beside her. It was only then, that Asia realized that she was practically naked in front of him and hastily pulled the blanket around her.

Issei smiled." Considering you were walking in the rain, you must have been in a hurry. Though brave, it was also stupid of you. You could catch a serious cold." He spoke in Japanese.

She looked down in embarasment at hearing his words." I am fine...?" She looked up at him with a questioning gaze as she couldn't recall knowing his name.

"Issei. My name is Issei Hyoudou. You can revere to me as Ise if you wish." He spoke when he saw her gaze. She nodded." Issei-san, as I was going to say, I am fi...ha..ha, achoo!!" She sneezed. Her cheeks started turning red of embarrassment.

Issei chuckled." Of course you are. Eat your breakfast and get dressed." He pointed to a pile of clothes on the desk not to far from the bed." Your briefcase fell open when you fell down and thus all your clothes got soaked. They are currently being dried out by our tumble drier as we speak. When you are done call me. I'll be just next door." He stated and proceeded to make his way out of the room.

Although, before he could Asia called out." Issei-san!" He turned to meet her gaze. She smiled at him." Thank you. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come to my rescue. I am truly grateful." She stated.

Issei merely shook his head as he exited the room." I went to that place for no apparent reason. It was completely unnecessary. And yet, I felt like I had to be there." He turned his head to look her in the eyes one last time.

"God provides for his children. Look, he made me go to a place completely out of my way, just to make sure I was there when you had fallen. You should thank him. Not me." He stated and left. Leaving behind a surprised Asia.

She smiled after he closed the door and stared at her hands.' Indeed. He does provide for his children. But what would he do, when his children turn on each other. Thinking it's God's will? I wonder...' She thought and got up to get dressed and afterwards started eating.

She said a quick prayer before and after her meal. And then proceeded to call Issei.

"Issei, I'm done!" She called out. A few moments later, Issei came walking in, with only a towel covering his upper body as he was still wet from his quick shower.

He nodded when he saw her dressed in his cousin's pajamas, which included a bunny cap and pink fluffy slippers.

"Those belonged to my cousin. She forgot them here after she visited for the vacation. They seemed like the only clothes that would fit you. I am glad, mother was correct." He said as he walked up to and around her.