Chapter 23: The Training Begins!

Rias' heart skipped a beat.

Eto was gone!

With an expression of horror, Rias turned to Grayfia." Grayfia, did Eto leave?" She asked almost shaking from the thought running through her mind.

Grayfia looked at the place the girl once stood and nodded." Indeed,.." Rias smiled, she almost thought Riser had abducted Eto."...she left with lord Riser." Grayfia finished.

Rias expression became one of horror once more. Soon, that horror turned to rage."RISER!!!" Her demonic empowered voice spread over the empty school grounds. Her demonic power had filled the room, nearly destroying the furniture before she reeled it back in.

Grayfia looked at her mistress surprised.' Was that girl of such great significance for lady Rias that she would react in such a manner?' She thought. When Rias finally calmed, Grayfia asked of what importance the servant was to Rias?

But secretly, Grayfia noticed that the entire group was on edge when they heard Eto was taken by Riser. This intrigued her more.

Rias sighed before she replied." It isn't that she's a servant, but exactly who's servant she is that has gotten me enraged." She replied.

Grayfia's eyes widened.' If that girl was not a servant of Gremory, then...him!' Grayfia thought until the image of a human boy came to mind.

"I see. So she is hís servant then?" Grayfia asked Rias. Rias nodded." The Cardinal Hero. When he finds out about this, he's going to be furious. Eto was sent here to observe the meeting on his behave. The fact that Riser stole his servant and even threatened to make her his concubine, will have him storming to hell in record time." She replied.

Grayfia nodded." Then I'll report this to his majesty. We'll secure the girl before Riser does anything  inappropriate to her." She spoke but Rias interjected." Yes, please. He may know the whereabouts of all his servants. In which case he may probably be aware that Eto has been abducted. And if that's the case, he might summon her back to earth. But getting her back should be top priority. Riser's actions and provocation will surely anger him. I just hope he doesn't do something rash." She stated.

Grayfia nodded." Even so, I must report this to his majesty the king. We'll determine what we'll do from there." Grayfia spoke before greeting the peerage and disappearing instantly. There wasn't even a trace of mana to be found!

Rias sighed and fell back into her chair. She could only hope that Issei won't do something irrational. And for that reason, she decided to contact him immediately.

~♡~

Meanwhile in Tokyo

Issei stood on top of one of the many buildings Tokyo had to offer as he gazed down at a cafe in the distance.

A blue arrow was on top of the cafe, confirming it as his destination.

He smiled as he spoke into a crimson magic circle next to him." Is that what happened? Good." He spoke.

"Good!? What do you mean good!? Eto was abducted by a womanizing scumbag! She might get violated by that bastard!" Rias exclaimed from the otherside.

"Rias, I observed the meeting through Eto. I know what happened. You need not fret. It all went according to the plan. Just focus on your training and notify me to your location once you begin. I still have things that I need to discuss with you and your peerage before you begin your training. Till then." Issei concluded.

"Issei wait.." Rias tried to say, but was dismissed by Issei as he crushed his magic circle.

Turning to his companion, Kimiko, he inquired." Are you ready?" He asked. She walked up to him and stood by his side. Her hair blew in the wind as a smile grazed her lips." He appears to be at level one hundred and twenty. That might be above your capabilities, in your normal state, but not with your sacred gears active. He is no threat to us. We are ready to proceed." She spoke.