Chapter 15: Relishing in being a cockblock

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Issei stood there shocked. Even though he tried, he could not help but let his eyes roam about her new voluptuous form.

Kurohime on the other hand, turned tail and ran to her room. Searching for new clothes to wear.

Hosu and Kagame turned to the stunned Issei and sighed. It couldn't be helped. Their daughter had fallen in love with the man before them.

"Boy, tell me. What are your plans for my daughter?" Hosu asked. Issei turned to him and looked a bit confused." Plans? If you are talking about my mission then you need not worry. I'll only involve her if I know the task is suited for her set of skills." Issei replied.

But Kagame shook her head." What Hosu meant was what you intend to do with her, relationship-wise. I am sure you know what it means when a demi-human matures, as Kurohime just did. Do you not?" She inquired.

Issei nodded." They mature when they experience a great sense of love. And while I do acknowledge her feelings, it is up to her to decide what she wishes to do. I will not turn her away, regardless of what her choice might be." Issei stated.

He turned to the counter and held his hand above it. And in a flash of light, a stack of money appeared.

Both parents stared at it in surprise." That's sixty million yen. It is among the rewards she received for assisting me in my mission. The others she will come to know soon. I wanted to speak with her more, but considering what just happened, I believe it would be best if she had time to process what has happened here today." He spoke and turned to leave.

"With that said, I shall take my leave." He finished. He was about to open the door when Hosu made one last request." Hey, boy..."

Issei turned to look at him. And Hosu's expression was firm." I know you are a decent guy. So please, just take good care of her." He asked. Issei nodded." Will do." And with that, left the shop.

Kagame walked over to the counter and started filling it with money." Well, I certainly don't have anymore problems with him dating our daughter." She spoke with a smile as she had her way with the money.

Hosu sighed and face palmed." Please tell me you didn't just let yourself be bought by a teenager." He spoke. She shrugged." Hey, the boy is decent. Powerful. Kind. Caring. Has a splendid physique and isn't lacking in the looks department. Plus now we know our daughter will be well of if she ever decided to settle for him. What more do you want?" She finished.

Hosu held his head while he thought about what she said. Another sigh escaped his lips before he spoke." You know what? I'm done thinking about this. It's high time she took control of her own life." He spoke and went to prepare himself some tee.

Although, a small smile appeared on his lips as he did so.

'Well done Hime, daddy's so proud! A filthy rich son-in-law! Hallelujah!'

------------------------------

Meanwhile Issei was on his way back home. He decided to stop by a cafe and get a quick coffee while he was at it.

'I still haven't really checked out the full list of what I had received for overcoming the first wave. I should probably take a look. System, remove notice buff.' He thought as he sat down with the coffee in hand. The chatter of the surrounding people putting his mind at ease as he sipped at his drink.

A screen appeared in his face with a lot of notifications.

[Congratulations! You have cleared your first wave! Rewards are as follows!]