Chapter 8: Gremory vs The Mysterious Man

Shocked. That word didn't even begin to describe Issei.

"...Wha'?" He spoke. His mouth still gaping like a fish on land." How?...Draige?" Issei spoke. Hoping for an answer as he looked at his status window.

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Titles: [Breast fiend] [Arising Red Dragon Emperor] [Cardinal Shield Hero] [Demon Exterminator] [The Mystery Man]

Level: 31| Next Level: 25 530Exp

Class: Low Class| Human (Ascended)

Stats:

HP: 50 264/53 083

MP: 44 679/ 57 750

SC: 50%

CHI: 500 [+] [+] (suppressed)

KI: 22 785/22 785

AURA: 27 750 (suppressed)

STR: 217 [+]

STA: 210 [+]

DEX: 210 [+]

INT: 55

WIS: 56

CHA: 200 [+]

LUC: 60

Attribute points: 65

Yeah...It was official. He just busted the system.

"Well, partner. What do you wish to know?" Draige spoke in his head.' For starters, how did I jump ten levels!?' Issei asked, still looking with disbelieve at his stats.

" I believe it was the ritual you partook in with the ghouls. When they transferred their life force over to you, they basically performed the Yokai's ascension ritual.

And before you ask, it's a ritual used by the yokai to become gods. Basically when they reach their highest realm of power, like a nine tailed fox, then they can use the ritual to ascend past their limits and become a god.

It basically requires five pure hearted individuals from the same race, to channel their ki into the individual they wish to ascend.

This acts as a catalyst, causing the sixth person to evolve and become a god. It's how Inari became the fox god, how Sun wukong ascended onto Heaven, and even how Yulong became a celestial dragon.

In your case, they transferred their life force over to you and it caused you to ascend past your human state. Hell, I'm having a hard time concealing your Chi and Aura as it is.

Having your life force increased, caused the Chi stat to be unlocked. Having more life force means your body is more active and produces more energy, that's why the Ki stat was unlocked. You pushed your body's energy capacity past the average human limit.

And the Aura stat was unlocked because Aura radiates off of your Chi. Off of all living things. Like your emotions, feelings and thoughts. Things only living beings possess. The more life force you have, the more and greater your Aura. Which is why I'm having such a hard time concealing the damn thing.

When we get back home, I'm putting you in Aura training. Your cover be damned." Draige stated. Issei nodded, having gained a bit of understanding of what happened to him.