Chapter 26: Let The Game Begin!

Gathered in the ORC club room, Rias and her peerage awaited the arrival of Grayfia to transport them to the site of the rating game.

Issei sat on the couch sipping on a cup of tee that Akeno prepared for him." Ah, delicious. Thank you Akeno." He thanked the beauty standing next to Rias. Akeno giggled." My pleasure Issei~."

Rias, who sat on her chair shook her head and sighed." I'm starting to become restless. Where is Grayfia?" She asked agitated. Issei's lips twitched in amusement.' It would appear that Akeno's affection towards me is getting on her nerves. Amusing, I must say.'

"Calm down Rias. You must learn to enjoy the calm before the storm. Just look at Koneko..." He pointed at the girl that sat next to him, eating a chocolate bar piece by piece. Her cheeks were practically red from the bliss she experienced from finally having something sweet back within the confines of her mouth.

"She's so lost in her little paradise she can hardly focus on anything else. Even Kiba is doing something relaxing." He looked towards the knight who was polishing his sword.

Rias was about to reply when a silver magic circle lit up the room. From it Grayfia emerged. She looked over the group before addressing Rias." Are you ready to depart?" She inquired.

She received a nod from Rias as she stood from her chair." We are ready. Shall we depart then?" She looked to her peerage who also stopped what they were doing to go stand with their master.

Grayfia turned her gaze toward Issei." Do you wish to observe the match, sir Issei?" She inquired. Issei nodded." Why not?" He stood and smiled at Grayfia ." After all, it would be unjust of me to abandon them when they are so close to reaching the finish line."

Grayfia nodded." In that case you will be accompanying lady Sona as she will also bare witness to this rating game." She spoke and gestured at the door as Sona and Tsubaki entered the room almost on cue.

Sona approached Rias and greeted her with a hug and kiss." Good luck, Rias. I expect to see you come out of this victorious. We'll be rooting for you. So give it your best." She spoke. Tsubaki nodded in accordance with her master's words.

She turned to the peerage and bowed." I wish the same as my master, onto all of you. Best of luck to all of you. Do your best!" Her words brought a smile to the faces of the peerage members.

"We surely will."

"We'll kick their asses."

"Indeed."

Akeno, Koneko and Kiba spoke. Rias placed her hand on Sona's. A confident smile adorning her face.

"We will take him down. I will make sure of that!"

The group was soon transported. Issei went along with Sona to the observation room while Rias and her peerage were transported to the location of the rating game.

~♡~

In an alternate dimension

Rias and the peerage found themselves standing back within their club room. Gazing at the heavens through the window, she witnessed the night sky filled with auroras swirling through the air. She smiled at the implications thereof.

"It would appear they replicated Kuoh Academy with the intention of using it as our battle ground. This creates another advantage for us." She spoke.

The voice of their arbiter sounded through the night sky as she spoke.

"As you all can see, Kuoh Academy has been replicated to act as your battlegrounds. The base of each participating team are as follows: