Chapter 9: The Black Princess

Rias looked on at the man who had challenged her and her peerage to battle.

She had witnessed his fight with the three serpent sisters and was quite worried because of how easily he had dealt with them. There were to many unknowns regarding him and now they were about to face him.

The stone touched the ground and immediately Rias shouted." Formation B!!" She exclaimed.

Akeno released a bolt of thunder at the Mystery man. But it was predicted and thus avoided. The Mystery man dodged the attack.

Kiba appeared before the masked individual and swung his sword. Though, in a briliant show of strength and speed, he caught the blade between his palms before giving the swordsman a spinning back kick to the gut and sending him into the wall.

"That's one." He spoke and dodged the sudden onslaught of fists from Koneko. He was about to counter when he had to dodge a blast of destruction magic and blocked a thunder bolt with a barrier.

Though, when his feet touched the ground, he vanished in a manner that almost left a blur of him behind. Next thing they knew, Koneko was flung into the nearby wall with a viscous haymaker." And that's two." He spoke again.

The poor girl laid barely conscious in her small crater as she found herself to sore to move.

Meanwhile the Mystery man was staring down his last two opponents.' Damn it. I can currently only use the body flicker at ten percent without getting severe tunnel vision. But that will have to do for now.' He thought as he looked at his final two opponents, who were each radiating large amounts of power.

Rias looked at Akeno and nodded." Let's use the reinforcement armor. He's to fast for us to do otherwise." Rias stated. Akeno looked surprised." Are you sure president? We might end up killing him if we do." She replied. Rias smiled." Well, he did say to come at him with the intend to kill." She spoke.

Akeno nodded, and both of them began channeling large amounts of mana throughout their entire body. Thunder began to flow across Akeno's body and cover her arms legs and upper body in a cloak of golden thunder. She opened her eyes to reveal fiery yellow eyes.

The same appear to happen to Rias. Destruction magic covered her forearms, legs and upper body like armor. Her eyes began to shine a fiery crimson as she entered her state of enhancement.

The Mystery man looked on in fascination at what he was witnessing.' Impressive. Cloaking themselves in their respective magic and creating both a hard to penetrate armor, but also one which deals damage to the object that comes in contact with it. In addition, they have built up mana in every part of their bodies, further enhancing their physical performance. Impressive. Truly impressive.' Deciding to do the same, he began to channel his mana, using the body flicker technique throughout his entire body.

'It may only be ten percent, but this should suffice. If need be, I can amp up the power output in my upper body for faster reflexes.' He thought and as soon as he looked back at the two, they dashed at the masked individual at high speeds.

His eyes widened when he felt Akeno's fist connect with his abdomen.' Damnit she's fast!' He thought as he was sent flying. Seeing Rias appear above him, with her hands held together, coming down for an axe strike to the gut, he narrowed his eyes.' To hell with this!' He thought and raised the mana built up within his body to twenty percent of what he could handle. His eyes gaining a faint blue glow as he did.

As she came down for the strike, she was taken by surprise when he suddenly twisted in mid air, with speed equivalent to Akeno's and kicked her in the stomach, sending her flying towards the wall across the room.