Chapter 16: Just looking out for my future wife!

Next day...(Wednesday)

[Name: Issei Hyoudou

Title: [Pervert][Ascended Red Dragon Emperor][Cardinal Shield Hero][Demon Slayer]

Level: 40|Capped

Class: Low Class|Human (Ascended)

Stats:

HP: 87 500/87 500

MP: 174 225/261 400/0

SC: 50%

CHI: 500[+][+](Suppressed)

KI: 61 238/61 238

AURA: 46 500/46 500

STR: 355{+}[+]

STA: 345{+}[+]

DEX: 345{+}[+]

INT: 101{+}[+]

WIS: 86{+}

CHA: 240{+}[+]

LUC: 65{+}

Stat points: 56]

Issei laid on his bed, gazing at the status panel. He added thirty five points to his luck, bringing it up to one hundred, and had the rest added to his wisdom. Bringing that up to one hundred and seven.

He also noticed that when the plus signs for the stat points vanished, two appeared beside wisdom and luck.

All his stats had exceeded the one hundred mark!

Tapping on the first plus sign, next to wisdom, a smile appeared on his face as he read what appeared.

[Extrasensory Perception]

-The perk, Extrasensory Perception, grants the bearer access to Extrasensory skills such as {Precognition}{Retrocognition}{Telepathy}{Clairvoyance}{Psychometry} and increases intuition and instinct.

-Note: These skills will only awaken should the user bear a strong desire to obtain one of them. Or in the event that the user's emotions align with his will to awaken the skill.

-Note: As a result of the {ESP} perk and the perk {Dragonic Instinct}, the rank 2 ability {Instinct} has evolved into rank 3!

Issei's eyes widened." Show me the ranking system." He stated and the screen changed.

{Ranking System!}

-According to this system all things are ranked from 1(mundane) to 7(Divine).

Ability: Instinct

Rank 1- Basic Instinct
Rank 2- Profound Instinct
Rank 3- Advanced Instinct
Rank 4- Hyper instinct
Rank 5- True Instinct
Rank 6- Pinnacle Instinct
Rank 7- Ultra Instinct

Issei hummed.' So my instinct ability was already on a profound level. Most likely as a result of the dragonic instinct perk which heightens my instinct growth. And now it has ascended to advanced instinct.'

"Return to former screen." And the new panel changed back to the former one. 

-Note!: Instinct is heightened by aura. Suppressing your aura will lead to dampened instincts!

'I already know that. But it isn't like I got a choice at the moment. My spirit is to overwhelming thus it needed to be sealed. My aura is to weak to access my fully powered senses.' He thought and proceeded on.

Next plus sign. Luck.

[Jackpot Shot!]

-This skill gathers the users luck into a single goal. Allowing for one hundred percent success so long as the odds are within the range of the caster's luck stat.