Chapter 33: I choose you

Flashback: Night before the rating game

Issei was on his way back to the mountains. He and Rias had just finished discussing the strategy for the upcoming match, and he wanted to see how much he himself had grown since he started with the Red Dragon Cultivation technique.

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Titles: [Ascended Red Dragon Emperor][Cardinal Shield Hero][Demon Slayer][Party Master]

Level: 40|(capped)

Class: Low Class|Ascended Human(80%)/ Dragon(20%)

Stats:

HP: 125 000/125 000

MP: 412 500/618 750/100 000

SC: 55%

CHI: 500(suppressed)

KI: 125 000/125 000

AURA: 75 000/75 000

STR: 500 (MAX)

STA: 500 (MAX)

DEX: 500 (MAX)

INT: 150

WIS: 150

CHA: 500 (MAX)

LUC: 140

Issei smirked as he glanced at his status window. Ever since he started cultivating Ddraig's aura, all his stats and attributes skyrocketed!

'I'm only at level three of the cultivation technique, but already my overall power has grown so much? What will it be like when I reach level nine?' He though fascinated.

Sadly, before he could exit the building, he heard the sound of sobbing.

Someone was crying.

It was loud. In fact, it was so low on volume that a whisper would defeat it in a battle of volume. The only reason Issei heard it, while being so far away, was as a result of his dragonic senses being further enhanced by mana.

An absolutely vicious clarity filled his mind thanks to his heightened sense of hearing. With it he could discern who it was that was crying.

He sighed in annoyance." What now?" He thought and vanished from sight.

Rias was laying on her bed, crying into her pillow, when she felt someone sitting next to her and patting her on her back.

She was so startled by the sudden presence that she nearly fell off the bed when she turned to see who it was...

Bam!

...sorry, she did fall off the bed.

He looked down at the girl, who as usual, was naked. Probably her habit of sleeping naked that kicked in.

"Issei!?" She questioned as she rubbed her head. Completely non-caring of the fact that he could see her everything." What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I could hear you sobbing from the front door. What's the matter?" He questioned while offering her a hand to get up.

Her eyes widened before her gaze saddened and she turned away. She hugged her legs and proceeded to stay in her sitting position.