chapter eight

Gwen woke up with a yawn as she instantly grabbed the bottle of water by the side of her bed. She also spotted the half finished spilff as she lit it and smoked the rest herself. She smiled as she hopped out of bed only to notice a stranger, sprawled across the floor in her room. Gwen peered over him, he looked quite young. She lightly slapped the side of his face as he groggily began to open his eyes.

"Rise and shine." Gwen beamed. "Parties over."

The boy wiped his eyes, looking around the room as he jumped up, extremely embarrassed.

"Um." Gwen chuckled as she pointed to the boy as he looked down realising he was naked.

"Shit!" He blushed as he grabbed the nearest thing which seemed to be a cushion.

"And now my pillow has your balls rubbed over them." Gwen grinned.

"Sorry." The boy murmured. "I-I don't know where my clothes are."

"Someone had fun last night." Gwen giggled as she walked to her chest of draws bringing out a grey pair of joggers and a white t-shirt. "They're my ex boyfriends." She explained as she threw them his way. "I'll be in the kitchen." She babbled as she exited her room, into the hallway. She opened her mother's door to see her passed out still; Gwen gathered she had about two hours. She couldn't believe the mess of her house once reaching downstairs. Her and Panda had a lot of cleaning to do. Speaking of Panda where was she?

Gwen boiled the kettle, settling for a cup of tea. She pulled out two mugs as the new boy made himself present. Now he was in the light she could see him a little clearer. He had brown hair and a baby face, yet he was surprisingly tall. Skinny, white boy with rosey cheeks.

"Tea?" Gwen offered as the boy desperately nodded his head.

"Two sugars please." He replied.

"An excellent choice." Gwen joked handing him a cup of tea.

"Your house is a mess." The boy commented as he took a sip of his tea.

"Tell me about it." Gwen rolled her eyes.

"It was worth it though - a brilliant party." The boy complimented.

"Why thank you..."

"Wilfred Mannock." The boy introduced. "But call me Will."

"Gwen." The girl smiled. "I've never seen you before where do you go?"

"Queen Mary's." The boy shared.

"Oh so you're one of those stuck up - private school boys?" Gwen taunted.

"If I was that stuck up I wouldn't be sat here in your ex boyfriends clothes - drinking tea with someone I don't know." Will laughed as Gwen joined in.

"Don't mind me asking, but how did you end up naked on my floor?"

"Well - I remember getting wasted- I was playing beer pong - doing shots with my mates and then I felt really flush so I headed somewhere quiet and I guess I fell asleep?" Will almost questioned himself.

"You mean to tell me you were that gone from alcohol?" Gwen cackled.

Will held his hands up in defence. "I'm a lightweight."

"Well glad someone enjoyed themselves." Gwen grinned.

"Thank you for coming." A soft voice was heard as the pair stopped their chattering. Pandora and Cook came into view as they stood in the hallway, completely oblivious to Gwen and Wilfred.

"It's alright." Cook smirked as he stepped forward, kissing Panda's lips.

"What?" Gwen squeaked as Panda and Cook jumped, Panda widening her eyes and Cook grinning.

"Morning princess." Cook smiled as he walked over to Gwen, hugging her frame as she stood still. "Who's that?"

"Will." The boy introduced himself.

"Panda, why is Cook here?" Gwen interrogated.

"Well - he was just um - he came last night - to the er party and then I um..." Panda trembled.

"Look, I'll leave you two ladies to argue over me. I'll see you later girls - and Bill." Cook waved as he exited, Panda chasing after him.

"It's Will." The new comer mumbled.

"Fuck." Gwen mumbled as she laid her head on the table.

"I'm guessing those two aren't supposed to be fucking." Will gathered.

"Fucking? No. No way - Panda - she's a virgin." Gwen stressed. "They couldn't have fucked. Those two no way. Besides Panda knows he's with one of our friends."

"I don't know." Will shrugged. "Those heart shaped eyes were calling for him. But..." Will drank the last of his tea before placing the mug back down on the table. "I have to go - I've got... tea tasting with the Queen or whatever it is you think us privately-educated boys do." Will mocked as Gwen let out a giggle. "Thank you for the clothes and tea - I'll see you around Gwen." He grinned as he exited the house.

✧.*

After a while, Panda came back in, avoiding her sister at all costs.

"Panda." Gwen called as her sister ran upstairs, ignoring Gwen's calls. "Panda!" Gwen yelled as she ran up the stairs and into Pandora's bedroom. "Panda, did you sleep with Cook?" Gwen questioned blinking wildly as she swung open the door.

"I-I don't know why I did it - I don't love him." Panda cried as she cuddled a teddy on her bed. "Please don't hate me Gwen, please."

"I don't hate you." Gwen chuckled as she grabbed Panda's teddy from her. "Can't say the same about Effy though."

"Oh boogers." Panda sighed as she sat up. Gwen smiled as she wiped a fallen tear from her sisters face.

"You have to tell her you know." Gwen mentioned as Panda sniffed.

"What for? She doesn't even like Cook - we all know she's in love with Freddie." Panda slapped her hand over her mouth as she watched her sister's reaction. "Oopsies."

"I knew it." Gwen groaned as she flopped back on Panda's bed. "She can't have both boys - why does she need to do this when I'm finally happy?"