chapter three

"And then he threw up. Or did he fart first ? I can't remember but it was bloody brilliant." Panda explained on her walk home with Gwen and Effy.

"That's crazy." Effy replied plainly.

"Well - this is us now. See you later Effy." Pandora smiled as she took another route.

"Actually Panda, I'm going to Effy's for a bit. Tell mum I'll be back before dinner." Gwen explained.

"Oh okay." Panda nodded her head as she left.

The walk to Effy's wasn't much further so the girls strolled in a comfortable silence on the way there.

"Mum, I'm home." Effy shouted yet no reply. "Weird, she seems to always be out." She noted. "Want a drink?"

"Yeah go on then, can I have some water?" Gwen politely asked.

"Sure." Effy smiled. Gwen began making her way to Effy's room, Effy shortly following as they both sat down on her bed.

"So, how was Cook then?" Gwen smirked.

"He was a good fuck to be fair." Effy giggled as she pulled out a stash of weed and began rolling a spliff. "There's just something about him though, not in a cliché way but something about him that no one knows." Effy tried to explain.

Gwen began to laugh. "And you could tell this all from one fuck?"

"Shut up." Effy shoved Gwen before lighting her spliff. "What about you? I saw you eyeing up that Freddie."

Gwen shrugged, "he seems like a nice boy."

"Yes, he does." Effy stated as she handed the zoot to Gwen.

"I wouldn't mind getting to know him." Gwen smiled, taking a toke from the spliff. After handing it back to Effy, she took a sip of her water before spitting it out. "This is vodka Effy."

"I know." Effy smirked.

"Bitch."

✧.*

"Hey mum." Gwen greeted as she made her way inside her home.

"Evening dear, we're just about to eat dinner, come sit." Angela smiled as she placed the plates upon the table. Gwen took a seat as she picked up her knife and fork. "Ah, ah." Her mother stopped her. "Have you washed your hands?" Gwen sighed before going to the kitchen sink.

"I have mum! I have!" Panda exclaimed as she ran down the stairs and into her seat. Their mother closed her eyes slowly as she reopened them with a smile.

"Indoor voice." She whispered. "So how was your first days?"

"Good." Gwen fake smiled as she scooped up some mash with her fork.

"So good!" Pandora smiled. "There was some boy in the lecture theatre who pulled down his trousers to show his tattoo." Panda giggled as she caught eye contact with Gwen who was discretely shaking her head. "Oh poo."

"We shall have!" Angela began to shout but stopped herself as she took a deep breath in. "No mentioning of boys in our house." She calmly stated. "What are the three G's girls?"

"Boys are grimey, gross and gruesome." Pandora smiled proudly.

"Exactly, we women have no need for them." The mother giggled, resulting in Gwen rolling her eyes.

"Thanks for dinner." Guinevere thanked before making her way to her bedroom. After the girl has slumped down on her bed, a text had beeped her phone.

From Ef:
You n P are invited 2 Cook's bday x

Gwen let out a light sigh as she read over the text.