Like every other normal day

It was just like every normal day in Adventure bay, Ryder was the first one to wake, then Chase as the other pups were still sleeping.

"Ruff! Megaphone!" Chase barked, activating his pup pack "Wake up pups! It's morning!" he exclaimed, while speaking into the Megaphone.

"ugh. Morning already?" Marshall grunted tiredly.

"Yup." Rocky said tiredly.

"Hey look, Wubble is still asleep." Zuma said, pointing at Rubble who is still asleep.

The pups let out small giggles, just by looking at Rubble sleep.

"I know how to wake him up." Skye said, walking up to Rubble. "Wake up, Rubble, breakfast is ready!"  she said into his ear.

"Breakfast!" Rubble exclaimed, immediately waking up.

All the pups let out small laughs, seeing Rubble wake swiftly up.

"Morning Pups." Ryder greeted to his pups.

"Morning Ryder!" The pups said at the same time.

"Your breakfast are already served in your bowl." Ryder said.

"Breakfast here I come!" Rubble exclaimed, running into the lookout and chowing down on his food bowl.

"Classic Rubble." Rocky said, giggling.

everyone then headed inside the lookout, to eat their breakfast. 

Meanwhile underwater at the adventure bay ocean, There was an orange octopus ship called, the octopad, where a group of underwater explorers and rescuers lived called, the octonauts. They were a group of animals who protect any creature who might be in danger. 

Anyways the octonauts where just starting to wake up. Of course Captain Barnacle's the polar bear, was the first one to wake up. Barnacles then started to get ready for the day. As he did the rest of the octonauts slowly started to wake up and get ready.

A few minutes later, the octonauts were all at the H.Q, getting each other.

"Good morning, Octonauts." Barnacles greeted.

"Morning, Captain." Everyone greeted back.

"Overnight the ship landed in a different part of the ocean. We seem to land in the oceans of, what's called, Adventure bay." 

"Yeow. Is this a new area we're going to explore Captain?" Kwazii asked.

"Well before we do, I'll have to make sure the area is safe." Barnacles replied. "Tweak, prepare the Gup A." Barnacles told the green rabbit.

"Got it, Cap!" The rabbit replied.

Once Tweak got the Gup A ready, the captain hopped into the Gup A prepare to head out.

"Please be careful, Captain." Shellington said.

"Don't worry Shellington, I will." Barnacles replied with a smile.

"We'll be here is you need anything." Peso added.

"Alright. Tweak open the octohatch." Barnacles said.

"You got it, Cap." Tweak replied, pulling the lever as the Captain drove out of the octopad and headed towards the surface. 

________________

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Bye.