Reunited

Once Ryder and Barnacle's reached the dock, the pups helped Ryder and Barnacle's out of the water.

"You guys did it!" Skye cheered.

"We all did it." Ryder smiled.

"Awooo!" The pups howled.

"We're so glad you 2 are safe!" Shellington said.

The group were celebrating after being reunited with each other.

But Gregory some how managed to climb out of the water.

"We aren't finished." Gregory said from behind.

The octonauts and paw patrol gasped in shocked.

Gregory then pulled out a gun and aimed it for the group, but before he could pull the trigger...

Pr.inkling jumped in out from the waters and landed on Gregory's face.

"Ha!" Inkling said. "Never mess with a dumbo octopus and his crew!"

"Professor!" The octonauts exclaimed.

Then the vegimals jumped out of the waters with ropes and tighten Gregory up and through away his gun.

"Chiba chiba!" The Vegimals said.

"Bree!" Turnip said.

"Vegimals! Turnip!" The octonauts added.

"Aww their so cute!" Skye exclaimed.

"Hehe." Turnip giggled.

The octopad floated around the surface, and from above the, the air patroller.

"We won't be seeing Gregory and his gang for a long time." Ryder said.

The octonauts and paw patrol then mounted onto the air patroller and octopad.

And headed back to adventure bay, and adventure bay's ocean.

Once they all reached back to Adventure bay, Gregory and his gang were sentenced to prison. And the paw patrol introduced the Octonauts, and told them they were not dangerous, they were new friends.

Everyone in Adventure bay opened up to the Octonauts and all became good friends.

"Your always welcome to adventure bay." Mayor Goodway said to the Octonauts.

"Thank you, Mayor Goodway." Barnacle's thanked the women.