We'll help each other

As part of the octonauts crew and part of the paw patrol pack ran after Gregory's gang.

Gregory and his gang reached the train station and moved fast, taking the cages and loading them onto the train. While Gregory headed to the front of the train.

Engineer Ed noticed this and was shocked.

"Hey what are you-!" Exclaimed Ed, but before he could finish, Gregory grabbed him and through him out of the front cart.

"Oh no!" Marshall said.

"Come on boys!" Gregory exclaimed, starting the train, as his gang got on the train.

"Let us go!" Skye exclaimed.

"Huh? Why are the pups of the paw patrol here?" Aiden questioned.

"I don't know, but maybe they would be very useful." Replied Rusty.

Tweak, Peso, and Shellington tried thier best to get out of their cages, but Alpha and Grudge growled at them.

Back with Barnacles,Ryder,Kwazii, Dashi, the pups, and Jake...

They were all almost at the train station, but from a distance they saw the train was about to leave, eventually Barnacles made it to the train cart box and started banging on the train cart to get it open, but couldn't.

Ed saw Barnacle's and ran off, afraid.

The rest of the pack reached to the train station but it was to late... The train left.

Barnacles roared out calling out for the train to return, Kwazii meowed out, and Dashi barked.

"We're to late." Rubble said.

"We have to get them all back." Ryder said

"Ryder's right! Skye, Rocky, and Marshall and Barnacle's crew needs us!" Chase said.

"Ya!" Zuma said.

"Agreed!" Everest added.

"Don't worry Barnacle's we'll get your crew, and our pups back." Ryder told The bear. "Chase, Rubble, Zuma, Everest. Back to the lookout." He said

The pups ran ahead back to the lookout, while Ryder calmed Barnacle's, Kwazii and Dashi down, before then running back to the lookout.

As Ryder ran towards the lookout. He Heard someone say his name.

"Ryder!" The voice called out.

Ryder turned his head around to see Barnacle's, Kwazii, and Dashi catching up to him.

Ryder thought he heard someone speak, but once Barnacle's, Kwazii, and Dashi approached him...

"We'll help each other out." Barnacle's said.

Ryder eyes were in shock.

"You can speak?" Ryder asked.

"Not just him Matey, us Octonauts can as well." Kwazii added.

"And we're also going to help you get your pups back." Dashi said.

Ryder was shocked to hear Barnacle's speak, he figured that Dashi and Kwazii could speak.

Barnacle's got down to Ryder's level and offered him a ride to the lookout.

Ryder smiled and accepted his offer, as he got on Barnacle's back, while Barnacle's ran back towards the lookout, along with Kwazii and Dashi.