Finale

It has been serval weeks, since the Octonauts left,and Adventure bay is hosting an annual festival outside of city hall.

Ryder and the pups were all getting ready to head to the festival, the male pups wear ties or bow ties, while Skye wear a flower pins on both ears, and Ryder wear his father's old country suit.

The paw patrol then walked to the Festival in the center of city hall.

"Ryder?" Chase asked.

"Yes, Chase?" Ryder replied.

"Is that your father's country suit?" Chase asked.

"Yes, it is." Ryder smiled.

"It suits you." Chase smiled back.

Ryder giggled.

Once the paw patrol reached the festival, more people started coming in and the paw patrol didn't know a big surprise was coming for them.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Goodway said through the microphone. "I would like to thank everyone for coming to this special event, especially the paw patrol and the Octonauts!"

Suddenly the Octonauts came out of no where and surprised the paw patrol.

Ryder and the pups gasped in shocked.

"Octonauts!" The paw patrol exclaimed.

Barnacle's roar out happily as the other octonauts did thier also happily made thier sound.

"What are you doing here?" Ryder asked.

"Mayor Goodway, invited us to the festival." Barnacle's replied.

Ryder and the pups ran to Mayor Gooway and gave a big hug as a
"thank you"

"Your welcome." Goodway replied, with a smile "Now let's get this party started!"

Everyone in the festival cheered as music started playing and everyone began to dance, with a partner or solo.

The pups were dancing with two in each, including Everest and Tracker, who were also invited.

Marshall and Everest a pair.

Skye and Chase another pair.

Rocky, Zuma, Rubble, and Tracker all danced together in a mini group.

Kwazii and Peso as another pair.

Tweak and Dashi a pear.

Barnacle's and Shellington fully together.

And Ryder and Katie danced for a while.

At the end of the festival, the paw patrol and Octonauts all went for a ride, a run and a fly, up to a high view hill that showed adventure bay and the ocean.

______________________

(Ending song)

WAAAAAA TY all so much for reading this book! I had lots of fun making it and tysm for all the support! And some are sad that the story is at it's end, but like announced I do have a surprise for ya all and you have to wait for me to announce it. Again ty all again for enjoying this story.
^^