meeting again

The next day at the lookout...

The pups started waking up and were heading inside the lookout for breakfast.

"I Can't wait for breakfast!" Rubble said.

"Me too, I'm starving." Marshall added.

The pups then entered into the lookout where Ryder was finishing serving the last of the pups bowls with kibble.

"Morning pups." Ryder greeted the pups with a warm smile.

"Morning Ryder!" The pups greeted back with warm smiles.

"Your breakfast is already served for all of you." Ryder said.

"Thanks Ryder!" the pups thanked Ryder one by one, as they all then began eating their kibble.

Ryder then headed into the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, but when he opened the fridge he saw there wasn't really much left. He closed the fridge and walked over to the fruit bowl to get a fruit, but it was empty.

"Looks like I have to run some errands." Ryder said to himself as he grabbed a basket and got ready to head out to get more food supplies. "Pups, I'm gonna run a few errands, I'll be back soon." he told the pups.

"Ok!" The pups replied.

"Safe trips Ryder." Rocky said.

"Thanks Rocky." Ryder replied, heading out of the lookout and walking into town.

After a few hours later, Ryder got all the food supplies he needed from Mr. Porter.

"Thanks Mr. Porter." Ryder thanked, walking away.

"See ya around Ryder." Mr. Porter waved goodbye.

As Ryder was walking peacefully with the basket of food supplies, he saw Gregory and his gang walking past by him, which reminded him of the polar bear so he decided to go a check on the bear, so he decided to take a shortcut to the wrangling barn.

Once he got there, there wasn't anyone around, except for the same polar bear struggling to break free of the rope around his neck and front paws that is tied up onto the fence.

Ryder slowly walked up to the fence, where the bear was still struggling.

"Hey there big fella." Ryder greeted the bear, but the kept making grunt noises. "Easy big guy." Ryder gently said to the polar bear. "You'll be ok, trust me."

The polar bear then started to calm down a bit and looked at Ryder for a few moments.

Ryder then untied the rope from fence, but suddenly a voice called out from behind.

"Ryder!" The voice called out, it was Chase.

This caused the polar bear to be startled and roar out and throw the rope off of his neck a quickly walking away still with the ropes tied on his front paws, which also startled Ryder.

"Ryder are you alright?" Chase asked.

"Yes Chase, the polar bear just startled me." Ryder replied.

"It looks like you also startled him." Chase added.

"Sorry." Ryder whispered out to the polar bear.

The polar bear let out a low grunt, which meant 'it's ok'.