Better with you

Meanwhile Ryder and Chase were just returning to the lookout, and just as the two reached the lookout, the rest of the pups were waiting for them outside and saw the two coming.

"Where have you guys been?" Skye asked.

"You guys took forever." Added Rubble.

"Sorry, we had to run an extra errand." Chase replied to the pups.

"O-k?" Marshall said, in a questionable matter.

"Anyways, anybody wants to help me put the food supplies in the fridge?" Ryder asked his pups.

"I would!" The pups all said at the same time.

"I mostly would!" Rubble added.

"Oh Rubble." The pups laughed.

"You all can help." Ryder said with a smile.

All the pups howled in delight then went inside the lookout to help Ryder put the food supplies in the fridge.

After stacking the food supplies in the fridge, the pups then went to play outside. But before all the pups went outside,Marshall turned around to look at Ryder and asked...

"Hey Ryder, did you and Chase went back to see the polar bear?"

Ryder didn't know what to respond, but he knew he couldn't lie to his pup.

"Yes Marshall it's true." Ryder replied, confessing. "How did you know?"

"Well not just me, the pups and I had a feeling you and Chase went back to check on the polar bear." Marshall replied.

All the pups heard Marshall talking to Ryder about the bear, and they all walked in as they all stood by Marshall.

"We were all concerned for the polar." Rocky added.

"And we were wondering if you can take us to the wrangling barn so the rest of us can see how the polar bear is doing." Skye asked.

"I suppose we could." Ryder replied to his pups.

The pups all howled with joy, unable to hold the excitement to go and see the polar bear.

Around 3pm Ryder and the pups took a route heading towards the wrangling barn. Once they arrived to the wrangling barn they quietly hid behind two large bushes and saw Gregory and his gang heading home after they had just finished trying to tame the polar bear and tying the bear up in ropes and attaching the ropes onto the fences.

Once Gregory and his gang left, the paw patrol walked towards the fences where the polar bear was trying to break free from the ropes. Ryder then untied the ropes from the fence as the bear then through the ropes off from it's neck and bit off the ropes from his front paws able to walk freely around the pen fence and grunting.

"Poor bear." Skye said.

"The poor dude had to go thwough this." Zuma added.

Ryder then climbed over the fence and landed on the other side, where the bear stood from a short distance from him.

"Ryder what are you doing!?" Chase asked, worriedly.

"I'm gonna see if I can calm him down and help him a bit." Ryder replied to Chase.

Barnacle's just looked at Ryder, tilting his head.

"Easy boy." Ryder gently said to Barnacles.

Barnacle's didn't understand what was gonna happen next, but he allowed Ryder approach him, as he himself also walked towards Ryder.

Once the bear and the boy came in eye contact, Barnacles let out a small grunt while looking at Ryder.

"Oh I have something for you." Ryder told Barnacle's, taking out three blueberries from his pocket and holding the berries out for Barnacle's.

Barnacle's immediately gulped the blueberries from Ryder's hand.

"Woah! Not my whole hand." Ryder said jokingly.

Barnacle's then wondered if Ryder had anymore blueberries so he sniffed Ryder around causing to tickle him.

"Hey!" Ryder giggled, as Barnacles kept sniffing him.

Barnacle's then stopped sniffing Ryder and looked at him as Ryder Looked back at Barnacle's. Ryder then slowly moved his hand to gently pet Barnacle's muzzle.

Barnacle's allowed Ryder to gently pet him, and realized that this was the boy his father told him about along with the pups.

"He manged to calm him down." Chase said to the pups as the pups watched to them.