A wild ride (Part 1)

After Ryder gently petted Barnacle's for a few moments. Barnacle's wanted to tell Ryder that he allowed him to ride him on his back, but he didn't know ether to talk to him yet.

Ryder carefully walked near Barnacle's back side to see if he can attempt to ride on Barnacle's, but before he can get on...

"Hey Ryder! Hey pups!" A voice called out, it was Daring Danny X.

This startled Barnacle's and causing Ryder to fall backwards as Barnacle's let out a roar.

The pups gasped in shocked.

"Don't worry Ryder! Darning Danny X will rescue you!" Danny exclaimed, jumping over the pen fence and landed inside the other side.

But then Barnacle's started charging towards Danny, as if he wanted to protect Ryder and the pups.

"Danny lookout!" Rubble exclaimed.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Danny screamed like girl as he swiftly climbed back over on the other, landing roughly on the ground.

"Easy! Easy boy!" Ryder told Barnacle's while swiftly getting back up and calming Barnacle's down.

Barnacle's immediately calmed down and let out a low grunt which meant he was fully calm.

"Danny! You ok?!" Marshall asked.

"I'm good 👍." Danny replied.

"Don't worry Barnacle's, it's just our friend Danny." Ryder told Barnacle's.

"His name is Barnacle's?" Rocky asked.

"Yup." Replied Chase. "It says his name on his blue collar."

"What are you doing here Danny?" Ryder asked.

"First off it's Darning Danny X. Second I was looking for a place to do some stunts until I stumbled upon the bushes and found you guys with Barnacle's." Danny explained. "And it's so cool that a polar bear is here in Adventure bay!" He said excitingly. "Although what is a Polar bear doing?"

"It's a long stowy." Zuma replied.

"But a man named, Gregory and his gang insisted that he would take care of Barnacle's. But it doesn't seem like their taking care of Barnacle's well at all." Skye explained.

"Aw poor fella." Danny said. "Then why not let him free!" Danny added, heading to the lever to open the pen fence.

"Danny wait!" Chase exclaimed.

But before Chase or any if the pups can stop him, Danny opened the pen fence door wide open as Barnacle's then grabbed Ryder by his vest, placed the boy on his back and ran off with Ryder holding onto him for dear life.

"Woah!" Ryder yelped.

"Ryder!" The pups exclaimed.

"Oops!" Danny said realizing what just happen.

"Skye, fly up in the air to see if you can spot where Barnacle's is running of with Ryder." Chase said.

"This pups gotta fly!" Skye said. "Ruff! Wings." She said activating her wings and flying into the air.

"Come on pups, we have to go after them." Chase added.

The pups then drove off to follow Barnacle's.