This isn't goodbye

The Octonauts and paw patrol all spend sometime with each other for the last few hours, and were heading back to the adventure bay beach.

Once the group reached the beach, the octonauts were getting ready to head home to the octopad.

Ryder got off of Barnacle's back, and looked at the bear.

"Well...I guess this is goodbye?" Ryder said, sadly.

"This is more like a see you around kind." Barnacle's smiled.

Ryder hugged Barnacle's tightly as Barnacle's hugged back.

"It was great to meet you all little maties." Kwazii told the pups.

"And it was great to-! Achoo!" Chase sneezed. "The med must have warned off." Chase giggled.

"We have something for you." Ryder told the crew.

Ryder took out small badges that allow to connect them if the octonauts needed extra help or if they needed extra help.

The paw patrol put the small badges onto each octonauts member collars.

"Flappy flippers!" Peso said.

"Well I'll be a sea monkeys uncle. These are amazing maties!" Kwazii said, amazed.

"And we have something to give as well." Barnacle's said "Tweak?"

The green rabbit gave Ryder and the pups each an octo watch. In case they needed extra help, or if the paw patrol needed extra help.

"Woah!" The pups gasped, amazed.

"Now we'll be in contact." Ryder said.

The Teams gave each other one last goodbye, before the octonauts then headed home and off to sea.

__________

There's one final chapter.