Memories above and beyond

Later that night, at the look out, Ryder and the pups were finishing eating up their dinner and getting ready to head to bed.

"Alright pups time for bed." Ryder told the pups.

"Ok!" The pups said at the same time "Goodnight Ryder." They all said at the same time.

"Goodnight pups." Ryder replied.

 The pups headed out of the look out and went to go sleep into their pup houses, as for Ryder he headed into his room.

30 minutes have pasted ever since the paw patrol have went to bed, well mostly the pups. Ryder was having trouble sleeping, he couldn't stop thinking about the polar bear, he really loved caring for any kind of animal no matter how big or small. He remembered how his father was always kind and caring to any kind of creature, even wild animals. He also remembered when he was a baby he saw his father ride a polar bear and his father telling him stories of how he was great friend's with a polar bear, similar to the bear he and the pups saw, though he has little memory of those moments, and the fact that the polar bear was in the "care" of Gregory and his gang sounded really unsafe. 

Flashback...

"Hello my son!" Ryder's father waved at his baby son, with a warm smile as he was riding his polar bear friend's back.

"papa!" Baby Ryder cooked, reaching out his arms.

Ryder's father rode up towards Ryder's loving mother, nudging her head, then looking over at his baby son, with a loving smile.

"Be kind and fearless, Ryder." Ryder's father gently whispered.

End of flashback...

Ryder then gently closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Meanwhile with the octonauts...

The rest of the octonauts, waited for a long time for the people to leave the beach so the cost would be clear.

"Not a human in sight." Kwazii said, checking to see if the cost is clear with his spyglass before then jumping off of the beach rock.

"Alright the captain was heading up this mountain called, Jake's mountain, before getting cut out, so I bet he's hiding out up there." Dashi explained.

"Then what are we waiting for." Kwazii said.

"But we have to be careful Kwazii." Peso said.

"Don't worry peso." Kwazii replied to Peso with a warm smile as Peso smiled back.

Later the octonauts then headed towards the mountain with caution making sure they don't get caught.

Once the octonauts reached the mountain they decided to search for the captain deeper into the mountain. But after for searching for a few hours, they still couldn't find the captain.

"Any luck?" Kwazii asked the crew.

"No sight." Tweak responded.

"I'm getting really worried about him." Shellington said, with a worried look, as Peso comforted him.

"We should all get some sleep and keep searching tomorrow." Dashi said.

"Agreed." Kwazii replied. "We should sleep underneath the trees."

Everyone nodded in agreement, as all got comfy under the trees. Dashi and Tweak sleeping under one tree, Kwazii and Peso sleeping under another tree, and shelly sleeping under another tree alone, as the octonauts all then fell asleep.