Do you still remeber?

It has been a few hours since the paw patrol had left Adventure bay and were now driving in the middle of nowhere, only one road that'll lead them to slender Mountain.

The pups, Kwazii and Dashi all fell asleep durning the trip. Barnacle's and Ryder were still awake. While robo dog still drove.

Barnacle's walked up from behind, up to Ryder.

"We still got a pretty long way to go?" Barnacle's said.

"Yup we pretty much do." Ryder replied. "Are the pups asleep still?" He asked.

"Yup." Barnacle's replied. "Your like a father figure to them."

"Thanks, I learned it from my dad, even if I have little memory, I only saw his face as a baby, and I remember him saying, to be kind and love, like he and my mom did." Ryder said.

Barnacle's then sat down next to Ryder.

"I remember my father also telling me that." Barnacle's admitted. "I told my crew this after being reunited with them, I told them how, when I saw you, you looked just like the man that I saw as a cub, that my father knew for a long time. My father was great friend's with a human, that looked like you, except older." Barnacle's explained.

"When I was a baby, I did remember seeing my dad ride a polar bear, that also looked like you." Ryder said.

The two wer quite for a moment.

"Could it be possible that... My dad knew you're dad?" Ryder asked.

"Probably." Barnacle's replied.

Ryder then reached his hand out petting Barnacle's muzzle as Barnacle's closed his eyes. Ryder's hand felt like the same feeling Barnacle's remembered as a cub, when maybe Ryder's dad saw him as a cub, when Barnacle's father was alive.

It was gonna take a little longer to reach Slender mountain, but it was worth rescuing the other pups and octonauts.