Slender Mountain

After another 1 hour drive, the paw patrol and octonauts manage to reach Slender Mountain, without running out of gas.

"We're here!" Rubble exclaimed.

"It looks like the our vehicles are to big to walk on the mountain trail." Ryder said. "We'll have to leave them here and walk the rest way there, plus the train is only on the other side." Ryder said.

"Alright!" The pups said.

"You got it matey." Kwazii added.

The pups, Kwazii, and Dashi then got of the vehicles and started walking up the trail.

Barnacle's then got down to Ryder's level and afforded him to sit on his back. Ryder accepted the offer and mounted onto Barnacle's back. But before Barnacle's started walking up the trail he hesitated for a few moments cause of his claustrophobia started to act up.

"Barnacle's? Are you ok?" Ryder asked worried for the bear.

"Huh? Oh Yes... I'm alright,Ryder."Barnacle's replied snapping out into reality and walking onto the trail catching up to the pups and other octonauts.

Ryder had a feeling something wasn't right with Barnacle's but they just kept walking up trail.

After a few minutes walking the trail. The trail started to get slender,and slender, that's when both teams reached a really slender trail.

And that's when Barnacle's claustrophobia started to act up

"Captain deep breaths!" Kwazii said, trying to calm the captain.

"Woah! What's going on?!" Ryder asked, holding onto Barnacle's who was grunting and unsteady.

Barnacle's didn't even notice that he was in the middle of the slender trail.

"The Captain is claustrophobic." Dashi said.

"He doesn't like tight or small spaces, that also includes slender trails." Kwazii meowed.

"Barnacle's calm down." Ryder told the bear in a gentle and calm tone,while petting the bear's furr. "Look straight forward." Ryder said.

"We're right behind you Barnacle's!" Chase said.

"You can do this!" Rubble added.

Barnacle's looked straight forward the slender trail but was still traumatized to move.

That's when Ryder remember what his father said.
'Be kind and fearless' the voice of Ryder's father echoed in his head.

Ryder then gently petted Barnacle's and started to gently sing a song...

"The seasons come and go like thoughts of you...."

As Ryder quietly sang, Barnacle's started to slowly walk the trail as the pups and octonauts followed from behind.

"Like a wave returns to the sea into the blue....They change but in a cycle that I can't lose." Ryder continued.

Barnacle's was starting to calm down and kept walking forward without looking down, and enjoyed Ryder's song. The tone almost reminded of a tone his father use to hum.

The octonauts and pups kept following from behind, and the group was nearly at the end of the slender trail.

"Each painful but delightful to live through. You came into my life, just like a another season. Not for long, just a time, just like another season, maybe this time next year you'll reappear for no reason, but I'll cherish everyday, till you come my way this season." Ryder finished off.

And before they knew it, the Octonauts and pups made it to the other side the trail.

Everyone cheered in relief that they all made it to the other side without falling.

"Barnacle's you did it!" Ryder told the polar bear.

"No...we did." Barnacle's smiled while looking at the boy, as Ryder smiled back.

"I've never missed you so much ground!" Rubble exclaimed, licking the ground, as the rest of the group laughed.

After 20 minutes of more walking, the group was just a short distance from the water tower.

"Let's camp out here for the night pups." Ryder the pups. "The train would stop the water tower in the morning.

"Agreed." Barnacle's added.

The octonauts and pups then started to set up camp, to save the pups and the other Octonauts from Gregory and his gang.