Fianle showdown

Previously...

Barnacle's was a few inches from the ledge, before then...

_________________________

Jumping off the ledge, and soring through the air.

The pups and other octonauts watched him shock, as well as Gregory and his gang.

Both Ryder and Barnacle's reached the cruise ship and landing perfectly on the other side.

"Ya! Awooo!" The pups and octonauts cheered.

"You think the captain can teach me that?" Kwazii asked.

"Yes! We did it Barnacle's!" Ryder cheered, hugging the bear, as Barnacle's hugged back.

"Let's get em gang!" Gregory yelled, as he and his gang went up to the place where Barnacle's and Ryder landed.

But once they reach it, they only found Barnacle's snarling at them and standing his ground.

"Find the boy." Gregory said to one of his members.

Meanwhile Ryder found the area where Gregory held the other pups captive.

"Alright devil bear. Nice and easy." Gregory said to Barnacle's as he and his gang prepared thier lassos.

Barnacle's decided to be no more "nice polar bear" instead he would only be aggressive towards bad people.

"Gonna teach you some manners!" Gregory yelled at Barnacle's.

Barnacle's charged towards Gregory, but was roped by one of Gregory's member.

"You're not going anywhere." The man said.

Barnacle's then yanked the rope the man held onto and send the man flying and landing harshly against a pole where the bell ranged, like a boxing match.

Barnacle's then chased after another man, who was trying to run away from him, but Barnacle's used his muzzle sending him up into the air and bucking him, as the man landed on the bell, knocked out.

Meanwhile, Ryder was trying to open the door crate to where the octonauts and pups are but kept failing.

Suddenly a man sneaked up on Ryder from the side and was about to hit him with a crowbar, but then Skye flew above and the crowbar ended up knocking out the man.

"Great job, Skye!" Ryder complemented, using the crowbar to break open the gate and freeing the octonauts and the rest of the pups, as Shellington, Peso, Tweak, Rocky and Marshall, jumped into the water.

Barnacle's on the other hand, was spinning Aiden around and around, before knocking him out onto the bell pole.

Barnacle's then turned his face at the other man.

"I don't get paid enough for this!" The man yelled jumping overboard as his yells faded.

Gregory then roped Barnacle's pulling him towards him and tying him up to the pole.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson." Gregory said.

"Stop!" Ryder exclaimed, running to Barnacle's side and calming him down.

"Ugh! Why do you pest always have to ruin everything?!" Gregory exclaimed.

"Easy Boy! Easy!" Ryder calmed Barnacle's down.

"Now you swim on home now, boy." Gregory told Ryder.

Ryder put up a game on face and said to Gregory "You first!" He said, before getting on Barnacle's "ya!" He exclaimed.

"Hehe come and get me!" Gregory joked.

But Ryder and Barnacle's weren't joking, the two started charging towards Gregory.

"Wait! Wait! Wa-!" Gregory tried to stop them.

But Barnacle's braced, butt heading Gregory off the cruise, sending the man flying and into the water, as he and Ryder flew off the ship and landed in the freezing cold water.

Ryder held his breath but his body was unable to resist the cold water, Barnacle's swam to the rescue and brought him up to the surface.

Ryder gasped for air, as Barnacle's helped him up his back.

"We did it." Ryder said, reigning his breath.

"Yes... We did." Barnacle's replied.

The two then swam back towards the  station, to meet up with the rest of the group.

______________

AYYYYYY THE STORY IS ALMOST DONE YALL!