other ways

It has been hours since the paw patrol and octonauts left adventure bay, and they were only an hour away from nearly reaching slender mountain. The pups and Octonauts were still asleep, until... The paw patrol started to stop working and slowing down.

"Oh no." Ryder said to himself, realizing that the paw patroller was empty and out of fuel.

Barnacle's heard Ryder's concern and swiftly woke up and walked up to him.

"Ryder what's wrong?" The bear asked the boy.

"We're out of fuel, and the worst part is, there is no gas station near by." Ryder said.

As Ryder spoke to Barnacle's, the pups and octonauts started to wake up from thier slumber.

"What?"

"What's going?"

The pups asked.

"Pups, Dashi, Kwazii, the paw patroller is out of gas and there is no gas station near anywhere." Ryder explained.

"Oh no." Chase said.

"What are we gonna do now??" Dashi asked.

"Well we're one hour away from slender Mountain." Ryder started "and luckily we have our vehicles. Which we can use to drive the last one hour to reach slender mountain."

"Good idea matie!" Kwazii meowed.

"Paw patrol." Ryder started.

"And Octonauts." Barnacles added.

"Let's do this!" Both Ryder and Barnacles said at the same time.

"Robo dog take care of the paw patroller." Ryder told the robot puppy.

Robo dog barked in responds.

The pups then went to go get their vehicles. Dashi rode in Rocky's truck. Kwazii rode in Chase police cruiser. And finally  Barnacles was sat in Marshall's big spare seat in his fire truck.

Once the Octonauts sat into the pups vehicles, Ryder lead the pups another 1 hour drive towards Slender Mountain.