On our way

Back with the paw patrol and the octonauts...

Ryder, the pups, and Octonauts entered into the paw patroller getting ready to leave.

"Stay safe Everest." Jake said to the husky pup.

"I will Jake." Everest replied, before then boarding the paw patroller.

"Here take the old map, in case the old rode cause confusion." Jake told Ryder, giving the old map to him.

"Thanks Jake, this will really help." Ryder replied, before then a boarding the paw patroller.

Once the pups and octonauts were on they drove off.

"Ok robo dog let's hit the road." He said to robo dog.

"Bark! bark!" Robo dog barked happily, driving the paw patroller, onto the road.

"This is a very neat ride, little maties." Kwazii said.

"Sure is." Barnacle's added.

"Neat designs!" Dashi said.

"Thanks you 3." Chase replied, with a smile.

"Hey Ryder can we put some tunes on?" Rubble asked.

"Sure thing,Rubble." Ryder replied, turning on the radio.

Everyone was enjoying the song, while the pups, including the octonauts, were bopping thier heads to the rhythm. Some of the pups took turns busting some dance moves.

"Come on Barnacle's. Why don't you give it try?" Ryder asked the polar bear.

"Ya!" Dashi said.

"Go for it captain!" Kwazii added.

"Alright." Barnacle's replied, then dancing some moves with all four paws.

The pups and octonauts cheered for the polar bear, as then it was Kwazii's turn, then Dashi, and so on.

Everyone knew it was gonna be a long trip to slender Mountain. So they would have to enjoy most of the ride.