We have to rescue him!/ Looking for a polar bear?

Meanwhile back at the octopad. . .

"Captain? Captain! Come in Captain?!" Dashi called out through the captain's radio, but didn't received an answer.

As Dashi tried to contact the captain, Kwazii had just came out of the octoshoot and saw Dashi having a troubled look on her face.

"Dashi, what's troubling ya matey?" Kwazii asked.

"I was contacting the captain when all of a sudden, he was grunting as if he was struggling to break free off of something. He might be in trouble." Dashi explained.

"In trouble!" Kwazii yowled in shocked. "We have to save him! He could have been captured! Dashi sound the octoalret!" Kwazii ordered. 

Dashi then pressed the octoalert.

"Octonauts to the H.Q!" Kwazii exclaimed.

The rest of the octonaut members came running up to the H.Q, as they reached the H.Q and stopped in their usual spots.

"Kwazii, what's going on?!" Peso asked, confused and anxious.

"Dashi was contacting the captain, but when she did, the captain was struggling to break free out of something." Kwazii explained. 

The octonauts gasped in shocked, hearing the fact that their captain was in danger.

"We have to rescue him!" Shellington said, worriedly.

"But how?" Tweak the rabbit asked.

"Before the captain was cut off, I was able to track him where he was headed, but now I can't. The radio also picked up two other voices, but it was hard to tell what they were saying in the background cause the radio was lagging, and they don't sound friendly at all." Dashi explained.

"And where was he heading?" Peso asked.

"It seemed, that he was heading up towards the mountains." Dashi said.

"I suppose that whoever captured the captain must be taking him up there." Inkling theorized.

"Could be." Tweak said.

"Then what are we waiting for." Kwazii said "Octonauts to the gups! We're going to the surface!" Kwazii exclaimed.

The octonauts all headed to towards the gups and headed towards the surface.

Meanwhile, with the Paw patrol. . .

Ryder and the pups had just arrived at the beach where Mayor Goodway was waiting for them.

"Ryder thank goodness your here!" Mayor Goodway said. "I have no idea where that Polar bear went. It could possibly be anywhere!" 

"How could a polar bear be in Adventure bay? They belong in the arctic." Marshall said to Rocky. 

"Don't worry Mayor, we'll find where the bear went." Ryder told Goodway.

"Now did I hear someone saying their looking for a polar bear?" A voice said from behind.

The paw patrol turned around to see who was behind them and saw a black breaded man named, Rusty, who was leaning against a lamp post with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Ya have you seen where it went?" Asked Skye.

"I can take you all to where it is." Rusty replied.

The Paw patrol agreed to let Rusty lead them to the polar bear is, but Ryder and some of the pups have a strange feeling of where there're heading.

_________________________

Hope you enjoyed.