The battle/Leap of faith

Ryder and the pups decided to use the two ponies of Mr and Mrs wingnuts, to reach the last unknown station to stop Gregory and his gang, once and for all.

Meanwhile at the last train stop, Gregory and his gang reached their finale stop, where a curse ship was waiting for them.

"Alright boys, let get them on that ship." Gregory told his gang, as one by one, grabbed the octonauts and pups and put them in cages, and mounting them on the cruse ship.

But what Gregory and the gang didn't know is that the rest of the paw patrol and octonauts reached the train and were hiding, and were getting in position.

Ryder climbed up the train cart, where Barnacle's was in, opened the top cart roof, jumped inside the cart, got on Barnacle's, and then gave the signal to the group, when Barnacle's then busted the cart door open and roared out.

"Ya!" Ryder exclaimed.

This then caught Gregory's attention, and he told the workers to stop them. As his gang finished loading up the last of the octonauts and pups.

"Oh no you don't!" Chase barked. "Ruff! Net!" He said, and catching two of the workers. "Yes!"

"Arf! Grapple!" Everest barked catching two others. "Awooo!" She howled.

"Arf!" Zuma and Rubble barked taking down 3 at the same time.

"Ready,Kwazii?" Dashi asked the cat.

"You know it matey!" Kwazii meowed.

Dashi and Kwazii then ran up to the last two workers as Dashi bit one in the butt, and Kwazii scratching up the other one on the face.

"AHHHHH! MY FACE!" The worker exclaimed, getting scratched up.

Gregory and his gang then got up on the cruse ship and started sailing away.

"Ha! Your too late!" Gregory exclaimed.

Ryder then looked around the dock, and spotted a carin rail, that would be perfect for a high jump.

"Over there!" Ryder told Barnacle's, pointing up at the carin rail.

Barnacle's then ran towards some boxes and climbed up to reached the crain rail, while Ryder hold on.

"He and that bear are crazy." Rusty whispered to Gregory.

"They'll never make it." Gregory replied back.

Once at the top of the crain rail, the two prepared to jump.

"You ready." Ryder asked Barnacle's.

"I can't watch." Rubble said covering his eyes with his paws.

"Ready." Barnacle's replied.

"Ya!" Ryder exclaimed as Barnacle's then made a run for it, and as Ryder held on.

The pups gasped in shock unsure if they'll make it.

Barnacle's was a few inches from the ledge, before then...

___________________

Whoops! Cliffhanger...