Paw patrol meets Barnacle's team

Once Ryder and the pups reached Jake's mountain, they all got off thier vehicles to meet up with Everest and Jake.

"Hey Ryder! Hey pups!" Everest greeted.

"Hey Everest!" The pups greeted back at the same time.

"Glad you guys can come over." Jake told Ryder.

"No problem Jake. Now let's see if we can find Barnacle's." Ryder said.

"And fast too the sun is going down, and it'll be dark soon." Skye added.

"Yet again. Who's Barnacle's?" Everest asked.

"It's a long story." Rubble said.

"We'll explain it to you two while we find Barnacle's." Ryder replied.

The paw patrol along with Everest and Jake went into the pine woods to search for Barnacle's, while at the same time telling Everest and Jake who Barnacle's is and what happened.

"And that's where we are right now."Skye finished explaining the whole story.

"So let me get this straight." Everest started. "A polar bear came into adventure bay out of no where and you guys tried to help Barnacle's but this man named, Gregory and his gang insisted of taking care of Barnacle's, but lied, and is trying to tame Barnacle's very curly." Everest summarized the story in a short explanation.

"Yes." Zuma replied.

"Poor bear." Everest said.

"Ya the poor bear dude had to go through that cruelty." Jake added.

After several hours had gone by the sun had settled down and there was still no sign of Barnacle's, and it was already dark.

"We looked everywhere." Marshall said.

"He has to be some where." Ryder said.

As the pack walked through the forest, they all heard roaring from the distance.

"Quick everyone hide!" Chase whispered.

Everyone then hid behind two large rocks.

A few moments later, Ryder slowly peeked his head out from behind the large rock and saw a large, beautiful meadow with fireflies flying around, with a bit of fog and the moon shining above.

"It's safe." Ryder told the pack, as the pack came out of thier hiding spots and followed Ryder.

As the pack slowly walked into the meadow, fireflies surrounded them as the fireflies flew past by them.

"It's beautiful." Skye said.

"It sure is." Chase replied.

"Look!" Rocky pointed towards the fog.

Everyone then looked into the direction where Rocky pointed out. There was hidden figure moving towards them through the fog.

"A ghost!"Rubble barked, hiding behind Everest.

As the figure moved closer to them, the figure reveled itself, it was Barnacle's!

"Barnacle's." Ryder said.

"It's ok Wubble, it's just Bawnacle's." Zuma said.

"Oh." Rubble sighed in relief coming out from behind Everest.

"Hey boy." Ryder said to Barnacle's as Barnacle's approached him. Ryder then gently petted Barnacle's muzzle as Barnacle's looked over and saw the pups, Everest and Jake. "Don't worry Barnacle's Everest and Jake are friends." Ryder told Barnacle's.

Barnacle's then let out a low roar, to signal his crew to come out.

Barnacle's crew slowly then walked out of the fog to reval themselves.

"Woah!" The pups gasped in surprised.

"Is this your crew Barnacle's?" Ryder asked Barnacle's.

Barnacle's grunted in reply meaning 'yes'.

"Uh oh" Chase said, about to sneeze." A-choo!" He sneeze loudly, causing Kwazii to let out a defence meow and hiss.

Barnacle's let out a roar to Kwazii telling him 'stay at ease! Thier not going to hurt us! They are friends!'

"Sorry, I'm allergic to cats." Chase apologized.

"Here Chase take this medicine. It'll help with the allergies for at least 24 hours."Marshall said.

"Thanks Marshall." Chase thanked, taking the medicine.

Barnacle's crew then approached the paw patrol and both teams swiftly befriended one another.

Shellington and Barnacle's both nuzzled each other happy to see each other.

"Awww, that must be Barnacle's mate." Skye said.

"How cute." Everest added.

But suddenly, Barnacle's ear swiftly perked up. Barnacle's had that worried look on his face as he looked around.

"What is it boy?" Ryder asked Barnacle's.

That's when Gregory and his gang rode swiftly on thier horses and two dogs towards Barnacle's crew.