On the surface/caught/the mission

Once Barnacle's reached the surface, he saw the Adventure bay beach and the small town.

He parked the Gup A under the water and jumped out of the Gup.

He looked around and spotted serval creatures that he heard about called, humans. He remembered how his father use to tell him stories about these humans, that there are good humans and bad humans. He also remembered that he wasn't suppose to talk around the bad humans. 

Barnacles kept that reminder in his mind as he began walking towards the big rocks and hid behind it. He poked his head out to see people chilling on the beach.

'This town does look friendly.' Barnacles thought to himself.

Barnacles then slowly walked out from behind the rocks and walked around the beach.

Unfortunately some people didn't know how to react seeing a polar bear walking around the beach. They just got up, grabbed their children and ran away, terrified. 

On the beach Mayor Goodway was relaxing on her beach chair with her pet chicken, Chickaletta.

"Oh Chickaletta, isn't it just wonderful day to relax in the beach?" Goodway asked her chicken who just clucked "The sun's shining, children playing in the sand, people running away from polar bea-POLAR BEAR!!!" Goodway exclaimed, seeing Barnacles looking around. "I better call the Paw patrol!" Goodway exclaimed while taking out her phone and grabbing her chicken while running away. 

'Uh oh. I think I better get out of here now!' Barnacles thought to himself as he began running out of the beach and onto the streets. 

Barnacles was nearly hit by a car but lucky dodged it and kept running. He then looked around the area, looked up and spotted a tall mountain.

'I can probably hide out on that mountain' Barnacles thought to himself. But before he ran towards the mountains direction, he felt two hoops of rope go around his neck causing him to be pulled back and stopped. 

Turns out, a hunter named, Gregory along with his gang, had captured Barnacles. 

"Captain. Come in Captain, is everything alright?" Dashi spoke through Barnacles collar. 

"This is not a good time to talk right now Dashi." Barnacles grunted, struggling to escape the ropes.

Barnacles didn't want to hurt the person, after all he is an octonaut. 

'Huh? Polar bears would usually attack back. This polar bear doesn't seems to want to attack back.' Thought Gregory.

"Alright boys! Let's take him back to the wrangler barn!" Gregory ordered his crew as the gang pulled and dragged Barnacles away to their barn. 

"Captain? Captain!" Dashi called out through the radio but couldn't get hold of him.

Back at the lookout. . .

The pups had just finished their breakfast and were now playing soccer outside.

"Pass it over Rubble!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Here it comes!" Rubble replied back, kicking the ball into the air.

 "Not on my watch!" Marshall exclaimed, trying to prevent Rocky from getting the ball but just ended up tripping over the ball and into the soccer net. "I guess you could say I went for a rolly goal." 

All the pups let out a laugh of the joke, Marshall had just made.

Ryder was just watching his pups from the lookout balcony, until his pup pad started ringing. 

"Hello?" Ryder said, answering the phone call.

"Ryder!" Goodway exclaimed through the call. "You won't believe what's walking around the town! A Polar bear!" 

"What?!" Ryder questioned confusingly "But polar bears live in the arctic." 

"I know it sounds crazy but the people saw the bear and took off running, and when I saw it, I ran away as well and now I don't know which way it went! It could be anywhere!"

"Don't worry Mayor Goodway, we'll find the polar bear. No job is to big, no pup is to small!" Ryder said, as he pressed the button on his pup pad to summon the pups. "Paw patrol to the lookout!" 

"Ryder needs us!" The pups exclaimed, running towards the lookout.

Time skip at the top of the lookout, the pups were in their uniforms.

"Ready for action Ryder sir!" Chase said his usual line. 

"Thanks for hurrying pups. Mayor Goodway called and said that her and some people spotted a Polar bear walking around the beach." Ryder explained.

All the pups let out shocked and confused expressions.

"A polar bear in Adventure bay?" Skye questioned.

"But they live in the arctic." Marshall said.

"We know. But Mayor Goodway also said that after the people ran away it was nowhere to be seen and that it could be anywhere. So for this mission I'll need all paws on deck." Ryder said.

All the pups let out howls.

"All right paw patrol is on a roll!" Ryder exclaimed, running towards his fire pole and sliding down, as the pups went down the slide.

Soon the paw patrol drove off towards the beach in their vehicles.