Camp out

The octonauts and paw patrol finished the camp hours ago and night has already fallen.

The group were eating marshmallows while singing songs around the fire, while Zuma played the mini ukulele.

"I'm gonna follow my way back to you!" The group sang. "Oooh! Oooh! You're the one thing I always knew!" The group sang the finale note, and cheered.

"That was fun!" Chase said.

"Let's do another!" Rubble said.

"I think that's enough group songs for one day, Rubble." Ryder said.

"Awww." The pups said.

"How about a soft song? Where one person sings a lullaby, or something nice." Barnacle's said.

"Ya! How about you,Ryder?!" Everest said.

"You helped Bawnacle's calm down. With the song you sang." Zuma said, heading the ukulele to him.

"Alright." Ryder said, as he set up the ukulele.

"Close your tired eyes, and remember when, you had heard the voice quietly back then. Now there's no return, since we've come this far. And the darkness spreads as the shadows grow. I hear a gentle voice, so soft. It wells up tears inside... Still, no matter the doubts or the fear. Look ahead, look ahead, carry on. And cut through all despair. And even if you lose, and even if you fall. Don't give up, just stand and fight again. No matter how beaten or battered you've become, There will be something to protect. There will be someone to protect."

After Ryder finished the lullaby he noticed the pups,Dashi and Kwazii fell asleep durning the lullaby.

Ryder giggled a bit. He put the ukulele away lied down against Barnacle's side, who was laying down over his 4 paws and before Ryder fell asleep he noticed how Barnacle's was looking up at the stars with a frown.

"Barnacle's?" Ryder gently asked the bear.

The bear then looked to face Ryder.

"Are you alright?" Ryder asked.

Barnacle's stayed quiet for moment before replying...

"I'm just thinking about Shellington and the rest if the Octonauts, if they'll be alright." The bear said. "After your friend, Danny I believe that was his name, freed me I managed to scent out my crews scent and after I found them, Me and Shellington confessed to each other that we loved each other. And I was really happy to be back with my family."

"I'm also worried about my pups." Ryder admitted. "But We'll get them back and free your crew." He added. "But one question. Why did you take me along with you after Danny freed you?" He asked.

"Cause I remember hearing two voices telling me to protect a boy and his pups from harm, and you looked liked the boy they told me to protect and your pups." Barnacle's replied.

"That's every understandable." Ryder replied with a smile.

"We should get some sleep now." Barnacle's said.

"Agreed." Ryder replied. "Goodnight Barnacle's." He said before lying against the bear.

"Goodnight Ryder." Barnacles replied, falling asleep.

__________________

AYYYYYYY, hoped you enjoyed that cause guess what?!

The story is almost at it's end. Just a couple more chapters to go.

Bye.