A wild ride (part 2)

The pups drove off after Barnacle's without hesitation.

Meanwhile Ryder was holding onto Barnacle's for dear life, he was constantly unable to sit steadily cause Barnacle's was running at high speed.

"Woah! Hold on! Wait! We have to turn back!" Ryder tried telling Barnacle's.

But Barnacle's just wouldn't even listen, he just kept running.

Meanwhile Skye was high in the air looking for the boy and the bear, when she suddenly spotted them...running through, rock canyon mountain trail, but running through the thin trail!

running through, rock canyon mountain trail, but running through the thin trail!

(The thin trail)

"Chase! I found them! There heading towards the thin trail of rock canyon mountain!" Skye told Chase through her pup tag.

"Roger that Skye! Thanks!" Chase replied back. "Come on pups! We have to hurry!" He told the pups.

They drove up the mountain trail, but as they drove near the thin trail, their vehicles were too big to drive through the thin trail, not to mention dangerous.

"Come on pups we have to keep going on paw!" Chase said as the pups then got out of their vehicles and started running after Barnacle's.

"At least polar bears only run 25 miles per hour." Rocky said.

"And we pups can wun up to 30 miles pew houw." Added Zuma.

"Not all of us!" Rubble exclaimed, slowing down from behind.

"Don't worry Rubble. We'll catch up them." Rocky said.

The pups were swiftly catching up to Barnacle's and Ryder and nearly up to them.

"Good thing Ryder's name is Rider." Marshall said.

"Well is his last name bucked off?" Chase said. "Ryder we're coming!" He exclaimed. "Just don't look down of the canyon!"

But Ryder looked down.

"Woah! To late Chase!" Ryder exclaimed back

"Woah! To late Chase!" Ryder exclaimed back. Still holding on for dear life.

"Chase your net!" Marshall said.

"Good idea Marshall!" Chase replied. "Ruff! Net!" He exclaimed as his net launcher came out from his pup pack. "Steady." He said to himself, aiming for the right moment. "Fire!" He barked but he missed.

That's when Chase noticed that Barnacles was running towards a cliff. Ryder also saw the cliff up ahead.

"Jump!" The pups exclaimed.

Ryder then jumped off of Barnacle's as Barnacle's jumped over the cliff, landing on the other side and running off.

"Net!" Chase exclaimed, catching Ryder with his net and stopping right on time as Ryder landed on next to the pups. They all took some time to catch thier breaths and regain thier strength.

"That was a wild ride, nearly died but still." Ryder said.

"We're just glad your safe." Marshall said.

"Thanks pups." Ryder said. "But we have to make sure Barnacle's is alright as well and make sure he doesn't get lost." He added. "Paw patrol to the lookout!"

"Ryder needs us!" The pups exclaimed.

Ryder and then pups then headed back to the lookout to find were Barnacle's is.